Ohio Right to Life leader says 10-year-old rape victims must be forced to carry their rapist's babies to term

Following her line of reasoning she could have told her daughter to have one of her own…I somehow suspect she didn’t.

:face_vomiting:

8 Likes

“It’s terrible for me that situations like this keep happening and keep exposing the callousness of my dogma.”

7 Likes

How would nice grown men find 8 year olds who play with dolls and say they want to marry their dads to have sex with?

Gop family values. Christian family values.

Her language is the language of abusers.

I just feel utter rage and disgust at how much out conservatives hate humanity, hate children, hate life. The only vision they or their God have for this country is a decadent hellscape littered with miserable victims looking to make more people suck as much as they do as consolation for having believed a lie.

18 Likes

And while a pregnancy might have been difficult on a 10-year-old body, a woman’s body is designed to carry life.

I hope that is the grossest thing I have to read on the internet all week. :face_vomiting:

WTF is wrong with these people?

9 Likes

miss laura needs to go get tied in a knot.

3 Likes

miss laura should never have had any, that’s for shit sure.

My late mother, when she was 10, suddenly lost her shit and burst into tears while shopping with her mother for someone’s baby shower. My grandma asked her what on Earth was wrong. My mother replied, thru tears,

“I Want A Baby!”

Shudder to think.

She also admitted to me about a decade ago that she did not, and never had

liked children.

Some babies were OK to her.

I was shocked and horrified. I was also very angry, so I profusely apologized for having grown out of babyhood.

7 Likes

Oh, they’d do it to their own kid too. You think they’ve got an ounce of parental instinct?

4 Likes

Does anyone? Knowing how to raise kids is not instinct, it’s a learned process. They are products of their culture here…

5 Likes

No, but they are all about property rights. And that is the grounds they would object on.

12 Likes

Isn’t that what children are, anyways… “property”… :rage:

6 Likes

[A 10 years olds body] is not designed to have disgusting death instruments remove her preborn child from her womb.

It’s better-equipped for this than carrying a child to term, though. Shithead.

12 Likes

Why are American right wingers so keen for children to have children? It’s almost as if they think consistent with thinking that popping out sprogs is the only thing that women are good for and they might as well start as early as possible.

Lauren Boebert, the 36-year-old proud grandma-to-be, won’t say how old her 17-year-old son’s impregnated girlfriend is, but she promises she’s over 14.

Boebert, who opposes “comprehensive sex education” in public schools told Moms for America that she and her sex-offender husband, “are so excited to welcome this new life into our family.”

10 Likes

I was quickly scrolling through subjects and mid read it for a second. I knew what it was meant to be since I had read the thread earlier.

However I don’t think my brain’s take is wrong:

“Ohio Right to Rape leader…”

6 Likes

Is Ms. Self Righteous willing to pay for the services needed for pregnancy, birth and raising a child until 18? They talk about having the baby and that’s it. Then they proceed to take away the help that a young child would need to get through having that baby and raising it. What if this young person didn’t have a mother to advocate for her? Would she have had to go through the trauma of birthing that baby alone? This is as twisted a subject that the repubs have ever pushed.

6 Likes

I understand the Ninth Commandment from the Christian Bible is:

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Often colloquially translated as “Thou Shalt Not Lie”

I also understand the Christian Bible specifies the punishment for lying is cutting out the tongue.ot the liar.

Rules for Thee, But Not for Me.

Depends on which flavor of Christianity. For most the 9th is “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife” and the “false witness” is the 8th.

3 Likes

Yup. I understand the Talmud has a different order as well.

Anyway, this is the reference I used:

4 Likes

About 20 years ago a basement search for older “lost” photos at our parent’s place turned up pics of my brother’s first birthday party. One year old. A really big affair. The pics showed partygoers packed into the living room and the kitchen. If anyone was seated, I couldn’t tell because of all the people standing. Later verified by our parents, the date on the pics placed me as still being kept in a hospital incubator due to breathing problems at birth. I was not more than 2 weeks old. All of that explains the size – and significance – of my brother’s birthday party.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.