Oklahoma candidate calls for death of Anthony Fauci, to loud applause

We have to. MUST, show up in numbers they [GQP] can not deny/manipulate. The mid-terms will dictate the general election in 24’. No doubt about it.

39 Likes

I always like to remind people what it looks like when a female entertainer does something deemed threatening to a RWNJ:

Kathy Griffin lost work immediately. Federal officials threatened to charge her with conspiracy to assassinate the president.

GRIFFIN: I couldn’t fly for two months…
I was detained at every single airport. And that is something I want people to know. People have a myth - they think, oh, they can’t take your phone and SIM card. Oh, they can, and they did at LAX, at London Heathrow.

And that these candidates highlighted in the post are basically applying to work in the same buildings where the people they are threatening work.

36 Likes

I literally don’t think there’s any number that they won’t deny as being a legitimate win. Way back in 2016 Trump claimed that he would have won California if not for “massive fraud” even though Clinton’s margin was nearly 2:1 there. The whole party has only gotten more unhinged since then.

But if the results are strong enough in the Democrats’ favor at least some of the not-yet-totally-insane parts of the judiciary may not be onboard with the GQP stealing it. So we have to have hope.

25 Likes

Silent and terrified, the animals crept back into the barn. In a moment the dogs came bounding back. At first no one had been able to imagine where these creatures came from, but the problem was soon solved: they were the puppies whom Napoleon had taken away from their mothers and reared privately. Though not yet full-grown, they were huge dogs, and as fierce-looking as wolves. They kept close to Napoleon. It was noticed that they wagged their tails to him in the same way as the other dogs had been used to do to Mr. Jones.

11 Likes

Turns out that Kathy Griffin was 100% correct.

17 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

Could just one of these chucklefucks enumerate what “crimes” Dr. Fauci has committed?

19 Likes

Oh, we passed dog whistles a long time ago. Also air horns. Well into fog horns, heading for a Deep Purple concert.

26 Likes

“Dog whistles?” These whackjobs have long since dispensed with dog whistles.

14 Likes

Oh, he followed it up with that caveat, but his audience got the message. (Which is why it was a dog whistle rather than just an overt death threat.) It’s stochastic terrorism for the GQP these days…

Yeah, that was my immediate though as well. Though I know what their response would be, that he was “taking away our freedoms, telling lies, being corrupt” etc. - and if you demanded actual specifics, they’d mumble something and that would be the end of the conversation.

8 Likes

Dinosaur Jr. man! Keep up Doc! /h

4 Likes

But why stop there?!
Death to Louis Pasteur!
Death to Jonas Salk!

And not just that. If GQP wins any part of Congress, it will be Benghazis as far as the eye can see.
If House, unending televised Impeachment deliberations.

Bush-43 let 9/11 happen, invaded the wrong country on false pretexts, let Bin Laden slip through his fingers: GQP silent. Biden has a wayward son who suffers from depression: GQP will rip the roof off.

6 Likes

That well has long since been poisoned by You Know Who.
As far as the FDC is concerned, the only legitimate elections are the ones they win.
ALL others are suspect.

Count on them denying the results if they lose, anyway…

The X factor in these speculations is:
WTF are people gonna do about undeniably crooked election results?
Has there ever been anything approching the level of a General Strike in this country?
Maybe… maybe, the situation is favorable to such a thing, since people don’t seem especially enslaved to their jobs as per usual.

Not sure sanity is involved as much as Fear…
“Nice family you got there. Be a shame if something happened to 'em…”

There’s always hope.

There’s tons of 'em here, if you dare.
Chucklefucks, from top to bottom, front to back, & side to side…

Ah, their concert in the Astrodome was the first step of many in the maiming of my hearing.

6 Likes

Guy tries his best to save lives and these ingrates want to murder him for it. The Republican party isn’t just racist or sexist or anti-science, they’re outright anti-human. Anything good or kind or helpful or rational they want to destroy. Anything that might have a positive effect on the long-term future of the human species must go. It’s not even hyperbole anymore to call them straight-up evil incarnate.

14 Likes

He rolled his eyes at the stupid shit Trump said when they were on TV together two years ago

7 Likes

Really, the sort of culture shock I’m getting from these news. I live in a country that is, at this point, pretty much an openly fascist authoritarianism that is mixing the American “alt-right”'s style and talking points with Putin’s system. And yet, even here a government official saying something like this at such an event would be, well, frowned upon.

(It’s not that they don’t say even worse things than this, but usually not government officials but Grey Eminence type party members, and with much less publicity. They, however, say the kind of vile, openly racist, violent shit that American politicians would never dare to go on record saying.)

5 Likes

Perhaps the blizzard of snowflakes doesn’t understand that a law has to be broken in order for a crime to have occurred. Their injured fee-fees does not a crime make.

8 Likes

They probably think that this is a self-improvement book:

7 Likes

I guess the question, “Can stupid be evil?” has just been answered.

1 Like

12 Likes