Oklahoma dads sue bigoted town leaders for endangering their lives

Don’t victim blame. The problem is with the town. Not the guys and their kid, who have a right to live there.

34 Likes

Maybe we need some brogrammer from google to splain for us how some people are biologically disposed to have their garages catch on fire. Because the real bias crime is wanting special treatment. Like fire engines.

18 Likes

I was wondering what parades you attend regularly, I’m looking for one to rain on.

3 Likes

It’s not the families problem, it’s the town leader’s problem, of course. The family is just fine.

18 Likes

One of the upsides of global warming is places like Oklahoma and Florida will become EVEN MORE marginal as places to live.

I only hope there is enough room in North Dakota for all of them.

1 Like

“What’s going to happen when your house burns down and we don’t send out the fire trucks?”

Premeditated,even. Case closed?

24 Likes

Not to be grim, but if the family had died in the fire and the local PD ruled it an accident, would we ever have heard about this?

18 Likes

You would think a state with an award winning musical named after it, would be more gay friendly.

25 Likes

It’s all yours!

Put the town’s name in the title. This deserves to be the top search result any time someone searches for Hitchcock, Oklahoma.

23 Likes

…and then set it on fire.

4 Likes

Well, he does have an “extensive record of treating all Americans equally under the law…”

I’ll have to check replies later. There are police at my door. Apparently I was laughing too loud and causing a disturbance.

5 Likes

But free speech!

8 Likes

I think it was meant as sarcasm. Well I hope so.

2 Likes

Here ya go.

fp

Shit like this needs to land people in prison.

Today, I am ashamed to say I live in the same state.

18 Likes
8 Likes

Start here:

3 Likes

I think your sarcasm detector failed to go off.

4 Likes

I honestly don’t care.

Is it acceptable to make joking comments about someone’s attire in the comment thread about that person getting raped? It’s a fine line to walk. And really, does the sarc here elevate the dialog or what?

4 Likes