Old Jewish Men want cheap lox and more public restrooms— and they want them now!

A show about old jewish men seems like it’d be similar to Golden Girls, which i would be ok with.

16 Likes

“Kvetching Boys”?

19 Likes

“Thank you for not bein’ meshuggah”

14 Likes

Fat old punks want cheaper beer and grungier bars! When do we want them? Now!

14 Likes

I deeply sympathize with their blight.

10 Likes

moss-insanely-brilliant

10 Likes

Philly’s got your covered.

And the beloved Bob & Barbara’s

Jazz night, drag night, inventor of the Philly special and John Hodgman’s Philly hang out.

Oscar’s
Bill Murray’s Philly hang out.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063753151694&_rdr

Really- a thousand places.

11 Likes

Too far from me, sadly. All the good shitty bars in my town are gone now.

9 Likes

That just ain’t right.

-Roc Ingersoll

11 Likes

I can’t even imagine what stories there are to tell. The first one was so predictable, milquetoast and such white-savior tripe that they didn’t really leave a lot of interesting territory to explore. Maybe they’ll go the Star Wars route and just repeat the same story over and over and over…

5 Likes

8 Likes

let us never forget the brilliance that was “2 Live Jews”

i can completely get behind this movement. (pun intended)

I also want cheaper lox, higher grade pastrami, and more salt bagels. When do I want it?

Before this Hannukah!!!

11 Likes

YES!

Have you experienced the wonder that is olive cream cheese? No offense if you don’t like olives, but as an appreciater of salty bagels I find it an absolute treat.

6 Likes

This is from a Jewish deli. Bonus points if you know which one.

15 Likes

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
Olive Cream Cheese??? OMG OMG OMG

i have had olive and cream cheese “dip” as made in the south, but never as an accompaniement for delicious salt bagels.

AND NOW I HAVE A QUEST!

except, ya know, oy, … my sciatica is acting up and I’m a little faklempt from the change in the weather. Maybe tomorrow morning… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thank you for the tip!

8 Likes

Oh how you tempt me. The best bagel shop near me only does olive as a seasonal option and it isn’t in right now.

5 Likes

And probably about lox too. I’m glad the bagel situation is under control.

4 Likes

Meh.

4 Likes

Surely this IS olive season?

Unless you are in Argentina or somewhere.

I will say that olives work really well with cream cheese. I can’t do bagels any more unfortunately because of the gluten thing which is a pain.

6 Likes

If you’re going to mention grungy Philly bars how dare you leave out The Republican.

1 Like