Once again, Senator Fetterman shows he will punch back

Originally published at: Once again, Senator Fetterman shows he will punch back | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Smacking MTG with the other bad girl’s dirty laundry is especially nice.

28 Likes

…like to think that other progressives can learn some technique from Senator Fetterman: there’s no possibility of improving public awareness with silent respectful decorum given the current political environment, and yet there’s also no hope in full on mud wrestling far-right mud monsters. There has to be significantly more humor, a mostly calm and incisive ‘burn’. Well, here’s hoping. Perhaps John Fetterman, and Katie Porter, can give some evening lessons…?

35 Likes

“People are furious,” huh? Which people? Who, exactly? Are they actually furious, or just pretending to be angry? Is gym “to hell with my jacket” jordan furious about it, too?

26 Likes

FAUX complaining that the bar is being lowered. That’s rich.

15 Likes

That is hysterical, but it’s even better that empty green of all creatures also complained about the bar’s being lowered.

12 Likes

He should start wearing one of those long sleeve t-shirts that looks like a tuxedo.

[ETA: ]

classy

15 Likes

18 Likes

I’d like Fetterman to write some scripts for Dark Brandon so that Biden can get stronger zingers out there.

His speeches go a bit long and he digs too hard for relatability; I’d rather hear some unapologetic power moves with comments to read the press briefings for details.

18 Likes

Dear lord, Bowie was basically just a pillar of coke at that point, wasn’t he?

12 Likes

Can you imagine being his press director? On one hand, you’ve got someone who will seriously counter-punch in a hallway. On the other hand, he doesn’t mince words and wants to be direct as possible with everyone.

I particularly love that he’s not just talking to impress an audience, or to ‘make conservatives mad’. He’s just mad and doesn’t feel like hiding it, so he throws it out there with complete honesty. It’s hard to hit the nail on the head so completely the way he does.

8 Likes

I think he must have turned back to look at Medelín.

3 Likes

And ties in particular should be banned from all dress codes for scientifically-established health reasons.

It increases intraocular pressure and decreases carotid artery blood flow.

10 Likes

Absolutely no one of any consequence at all.

10 Likes

… oh you people and your “biology science facts”

8 Likes

He should show up in a suit the next session.

A tan suit.

14 Likes

I look at that pic and think “one of these guys did coke 30 minutes ago in the bathroom, and one smoked a joint about 3 hours ago in the parking lot.”

8 Likes

https://www.animationshops.com/Resources/AnimationShops/Product/large/SW55-MSTW1070GLI.jpg

8 Likes

There’s a dress code in my office and I’m pretty sure it’s my job to enforce it.

Luckily I work with adults and I’ve never had to even mention it. I don’t care that one woman (who now left) always wore sweatpants. Or the one guy who always wears a t-shirt. They both get their jobs done without making anyone miserable, so it’s fine. Making t-shirt guy put on a polo wouldn’t make him work harder.

8 Likes

I used to work for a company who’s name began with A and rhymed with Flakcenture and they had a dress code of business casual Monday-Thursday and casual Friday. My manager often remarked I always looked better in jeans or combats and a T-shirt on the Fridays than I ever did in a shirt and trousers.

5 Likes