One day after boasting of his superior memory, Trump tells detailed lie about being booed at 2015 event he didn't attend

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/24/one-day-after-boasting-of-his.html

6 Likes

Trump, fuckhead, moron, liar, crook.

I’ll remember those five words the rest of my life.

38 Likes

The con artist uses stories to manipulate not confide. Truth takes a back seat to emotional leverage. It’s a good thing he’s so bad at it.

14 Likes

Trump lied. Water is still wet. Today’s day ends with the letter y. And jack-holes are still going to vote reubplican in 2020.

Anyone surprised by that?

16 Likes

You forgot “phone woman TV”

5 Likes

But in the right order?

10 Likes

To be fair, Trump couldn’t remember the name of the memory test he was so pleased to have “aced.”

12 Likes

I’m boo-ing him right now!

22 Likes

Trump’s memory is so good, he even remembers the things that didn’t happen! (Also, in all those previous incidents, people were actually cheering for him and were made up by the fake news media.)

18 Likes

And the white-clothed men with the big butterfly nets have still not been triggered.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Bet you can’t remember these 5 words donny boy. Love Your Neighbor As Yourself. Give those a try in a few minutes. What do you suppose those words even mean? That’s a helluva concept isn’t it?

11 Likes

Oh, c’mon be fair. Not “lies”… alternative facts

3 Likes

Trump is a liar, and lies when there is no benefit to doing so, about things that do not matter.

7 Likes

Trump has an unbelievable memory. He can remember lots of things that never happened.

5 Likes

my , what do you call it ? this thing in this lump on my neck ?? is the greatest ever !! i have the biggest and the best whatever it is !! my mother , my dear departed mother , who i had lunch with last week , she said to me , on a trip to alpha century , donald , she said , she called me donald , donald you remember this trip now ! people will say that you couldn’t recall this trip , but you do and you will !! i went to alpha centauri before almost anyone else ! and it was the biggest and best trip ever !! and then we had ice cream , and i had 2 scoops because i was special !

5 Likes

Not from 2 Corinthians. :wink:

1 Like

I think most of America would say that their lives were better back then too. The difference is that I can trust their memory.

8 Likes

If you just remember everything that could possibly happen, then you will remember everything that did happen

3 Likes

Did he say “People are saying”? It means no one said it.
Did he say “I’ve heard this is true”? It means he hasn’t heard it and it’s not true.
Did he say “Believe me”? It means he is knowingly about to tell a lie.

10 Likes