One of Trump’s supporters claims to be Putin’s son, asks his father to nuke America

Originally published at: One of Trump's supporters claims to be Putin's son, asks his father to nuke America | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I guess we are still prevented from speculating about people’s mental states or psychological conditions here.

Oh, well.

28 Likes

I’m available at anytime to punch this f’ing Nazi in the face, just saying…

27 Likes

The Time of the Endumbening is upon us.

27 Likes

3b043e07-bbfa-4145-8197-6df263c7d023_text

15 Likes

I hope it is written in big letters and short words or some folk are going to have trouble reading it…

20 Likes

Oh, dumbing it down is the USA’s speciality.

13 Likes

He’s right on message—I assume this guy is the Republican front runner in some congressional/gubernatorial race this year.

14 Likes

Wait, this guy claims Putin had sex with a woman in Israel when Putin was 14?

I highly doubt 1966’s Soviet Russia would allow a 14 year old kid to go to Israel alone and father a child with an american woman.

12 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 3.14.18 PM

25 Likes

When you run out of boots, but you still have plenty of licking left in you.

8 Likes

He should sue daddy for all that missing child support.

13 Likes

What is it with trumpy people and daddy issues?

18 Likes

Let us each light a fragrant butter-fat candle and enter our single-occupancy wicker pyramids. (That’s all I’ve got right now. Nothing much else really seems to be working. See you on the next level.)

5 Likes
6 Likes

I have tickets to the late show this weekend. Stoked!

4 Likes

This at a time when very real paranoia is settling in Kyiv. Because of the talks toward a resolution in Turkey, Putin is scaling back troops from around Kyiv (even while adding them closer to the border areas he wants annex to show a victory). People in Kyiv are terrified that troop withdrawals are a sign that Putin is about to nuke them.

4 Likes

Well, I guess enjoy your reign in the new-clear hellscape…

6 Likes

Well, Heinlein called it, these are “The Crazy Years.” The good news is that after the upcoming nuclear war, we get all sorts of neat stuff: trimobiles, FTL drives, and kilts come back in style!

7 Likes

But we don’t have the option of ducking out to Venus during the Prophet’s reign.

5 Likes