Ongoing coronavirus happenings

Oh good, he’s finally taking ownership of the crisis

14 Likes

25DlT85

12 Likes

61gbk4lWLuL.AC_SY400

@ChuckV @politeruin share them around.

13 Likes

I keep telling them to install a fireplace at the office- and a hot tub.

9 Likes

We’d better share those Cokes with Idris Elba.

5 Likes

Did this, by the way of nothing, got noted in the US in any way?

The chancellor no less was asked about the situation and did not deny the claim that the US tried to get exclusive access

Anti-Americanism is not exactly rare in Germany, but this is a bit wild by all means.

ETA: foly huck, that offer never existed. Adding this here so more people will see it.

ETA 2: didn’t realise the topic was currently closed. Adding content:

https://www.aerzteblatt.de/nachrichten/111109/CureVac-Es-gab-kein-Angebot-aus-den-USA

In an nutshell, there was a press conference by the company, and the CURRENT CEO declared the offer never existed.

Someone is going to answer for this, I hope. Fuck this shit. For once, it seems the sitting president is not the baddie. This is highly political. The German chancellor no less had to answer questions in regard to that “offer”.

I’ll try to highlight this in other ways since the topic is closed.

20 Likes

Thanks, and @Tamsin_Bailey… I knew there was a black mirror connection… We did watch it, and it was some fun.

10 Likes

Here is the report that guides the thinking in the UK

7 Likes

Yes, it’s getting coverage, but only about as much as the rest of the thousands of (well-deserved) Trump rage stories.

12 Likes

Yes, the BBS alone has had MANY links to the various news stories about this horrible travesty of decency and diplomacy. I cannot even fathom how a mind works to think like that.

16 Likes

Ground control to Covid-19…

11 Likes

And that other jerk clearing his throat and giving the stink eye.

I usually just say “excuse me”.

8 Likes
31 Likes

The term in Norwegian is unnskyld, but I’ve never heard anyone actually use it. The norm here is to clear your throat and give a look.

No need to personalize mate, we’re all just trying to get by during a pandemic.

5 Likes

I imagine even the way he once played that… squeezebox… excited some out there.

Whut?

1 Like

“HELLOOOOOO dude: can you fuckin MOVE please?”

1 Like

13 Likes

You are thinking of “Dead Set”. So yes.

1 Like

https://www.media.pa.gov/Pages/Labor-and-Industry-Details.aspx?newsid=445

Pennsylvania Workers Affected by COVID-19 May be Eligible for Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation Benefits

Harrisburg, PA – Workers in Pennsylvania who are impacted by COVID-19 may be eligible for Unemployment and Workers’ Compensation benefits, Secretary of Labor & Industry (L&I) Jerry Oleksiak announced today.

Unemployment compensation claims should be submitted online for faster processing.

11 Likes