Ongoing coronavirus happenings

14 Likes

Not shocking, given their other beliefs. If it weren’t for the fact that they will take so many others with them I wouldn’t care. But that is not the case.

15 Likes

Not if they’re the right kind of females (isn’t that the preferred wording?). They need the uteruses.

These guidelines were drafted in 2009. Not 1910. Not 1960. Scratch that friendly surface, and this is still what you find.

9 Likes
15 Likes

Very appropriate and very Chicago:

12 Likes

Meanwhile, in not-America

26 Likes

I can still taste Malort and I havent had it in years. Uugh.

4 Likes

The disinfecting aspect is probably still with you, that’s how strong it is!

7 Likes

All of these fools seem to forget that everyone is at risk. Low risk doesn’t mean no risk.

Even if you survive, you don’t necessarily come out unscathed. Reduced lung function appears to be a very real effect.

Also, my son doesn’t want his grandparents to die.

18 Likes

And since Trump Co is privately held and Trump himself refuses to release his taxes we’ll never know if any bailout personally benefits him. So we just have to assume it does.

11 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-03-25/hydroxychloroquine-no-better-than-regular-covid-19-care-in-study

Business

Malaria Drug Chloroquine No Better Than Regular Coronavirus Care, Study Finds

20 Likes

World’s smallest violin to be played for opportunistic sellers banned from eBay and Amazon for price gouging

Consumer watchdog Which? has unveiled an investigation demonstrating that the laws of supply and demand are in fine fettle at Amazon and eBay, despite protestations to the contrary.

13 Likes

Apparently- William too.

11 Likes
9 Likes

Is there an authoritarian asshole school these guys go to? They certainly sing the same songs!

18 Likes
8 Likes
15 Likes

I guess “knicklehead” works, though I would’ve gone with “fuckheaded asswipe” myself.

12 Likes