Gonna post this here, too:

26 Likes

And climbing.

Meanwhile…

It really is a death cult.

27 Likes
20 Likes

Nothing’s Funny

I know it isn’t, really, but this experience has led to so many people showing without a doubt how evil/stupid (both!) they are. Laughing at them is only good for my personal therapy, but I suppose that’s something.

Elon Musk :heavy_check_mark: @elonmusk

Maybe worth considering chloroquine for C19 https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTi-g18ftNZUMRAj2SwRPodtscFio7bJ7GdNgbJAGbdfF67WuRJB3ZsidgpidB2eocFHAVjIL-7deJ7/pub …

1:31 PM - Mar 16, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

17.1K people are talking about this

At least a few people now know that Elon Musk and Donald Trump are pretty much the same person. Decent chance the magical mystery cure went, at least indirectly, from Musk to Trump.

(Atrios)

8 Likes

21 Likes

And, um, NPR.

9 Likes

26 Likes

18 Likes
18 Likes

This is what happens when you appoint a spoiled, egotistical and incompetent overgrown child who is completely detached from the reality that everyone else lives in to the highest office in the land, just because he’s “rich and White.”

24 Likes
5 Likes

25 Likes

Take my pesos!

22 Likes
20 Likes
7 Likes

This is extremely NSFW due to language, but I still love it-- he makes a lot of sense, and it’s oddly comforting to hear someone get upset and say what many of us have been thinking.

Edited to add spoiler tag, as the screen shot includes profanity… except now embedding’s broken, so I’ll probably be tinkering more with this post. Never mind, we’re grownups here, and I can’t make the Markdown work today. :rage:

17 Likes

Yep, he’s great. Cathartic!

His newer stuff is good too.

13 Likes

I remember a scene from that movie with Aaron Eckhart overdosing on nicotine patches.

13 Likes

More in the name of coronavirus, that has absolutely nothing to do with cornoavirus.

10 Likes