Ongoing Trump raids

Whatcha mean? Here’s to hoping that they’ll have plenty of time to chat in the courtyard together.

13 Likes

ABCis just now reporting that the Grand Jury in Miami has voted to indict tRump on federal charges in the Mar-a-Largo documents investigation!
w00t!!!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

14 Likes

Dammit! I’m all out of fireworks!

9 Likes

Time they break out my Chateaux Picard!

12 Likes

hehe!
i know i must look funny dancing around on one foot, but when they broke into my Jeopardy! with the news, i jumped up and hopped about, whooping “w00t w00t!”, until mum got worried.
yeah. got excited.
please put that picture out of your minds now. thank you.

12 Likes

This and Pat on one day! Whew.

11 Likes

Those are the examples of Florida Man (and Woman) we all appreciate!

15 Likes

retained “secret” military information that he had not declassified, according to a transcript of the audio recording obtained by CNN.

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript.

12 Likes

“The total potential sentence connected to these charges is 100 years. In recent years, a federal contractor charged with willful retention of national defense information after taking home defense documents was sentenced to nine years in federal prison. A more typical sentence for that single charge is around five years.”

“It’s now known that the judge will be Aileen Cannon, a Trump-appointed judge who went to extraordinary lengths to help Trump in the earlier parts of this case. It seems highly unlikely that Cannon will place restrictions on Trump’s travel or statements.”

6 Likes

Gee Trump wins the judge lottery again! What are the odds?

6 Likes

What the FUCK :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

God-dammit GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes

The fix is in.

8 Likes

“It’s now known that the judge will be Aileen Cannon."

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

fucking florida

11 Likes

Though in this case, it’s federal, not florida.

8 Likes

The indictment has been unsealed. Jack Smith to make a statement at 3:00 eastern time.

Edit:

Copy of indictment:

8 Likes

It’s looking like this Federal trial will take place in the Southern District of Florida under Aileen Cannon and with a Florida-based jury. So the setting does work in his favor but hopefully the case is strong enough that it still won’t be enough to let him walk away with a win.

11 Likes

And also hopefully will give him and the MAGAts less of a platform to stand on that everything was rigged against him.

13 Likes