Ongoing Trump raids

That’s really the only upside (or charitable explanation) that I can see to the DoJ moving the case there.

8 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

Still using some weasel words there but definitely an improvement

13 Likes
19 Likes

Fantastic breakdown.

Not just secret, but “SUPER DUPER DUPER DOUBLE PINKY SWEARSIES REALSIES SECRET.”

16 Likes

That was great, thank you

Cats Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

11 Likes

7 Likes
10 Likes

I always worried about this exact problem the entire time he was in office, based on how he was cozying up to the wrong people in the world, but now we have the smoking gun in front of us.

That was a frightening article to read, because we can’t hope anymore that our intelligence officers and allies around the world are safe. They aren’t.

16 Likes

Fingers crossed that we’ll slowly get to the stage where they’ll all start distancing from and then denouncing him.

11 Likes

That ought to have been no later than 2010, but yeah, I’ll take what I can get…

10 Likes

Its also possible that the classification cover sheets were just printed, not necessarily copied. If you run out of cover sheets and you need one, just print one. I could see that happening.

If they were printed it would be easy to tell. Ask Reality Winner how easy it is.

10 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t get too hung up on the appearance as they are easily found in Gov office supply closets or next to comms equipment in various conditions and stock.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Trump further predicted that he will not be convicted on the federal charges stemming from the documents case. He also stressed that he would not accept a plea deal unless he was presented one “where they pay me some damages.”

Newsweek reached out to legal experts via email for insight on how common plea deals with damages payments are, or if such an arrangement is even possible.

:thinking:

6 Likes

Mental Health GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

17 Likes

I’ll give you a dollar if you accept a dime in the Supermax.

9 Likes

A cell just opened up.

7 Likes
14 Likes