Ongoing Trump raids

Miracle On 34Th Street Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

10 Likes

The perfect gift!

10 Likes

And then there’s the watermarking that many printers/copiers add, and whatever watermarking they put on those kind of documents.

Hopefully how badly Trump screwed himself doesn’t get obscured behind closed door parts of the trial, due to security reasons.

17 Likes

Drip, drip, drip

12 Likes

[Presidential candidate] Vivek Ramaswamy has pledged to pardon Trump.

This is absolutely the least-likely of all the scenarios.

12 Likes
7 Likes

Archived version: https://archive.is/5JzSQ

It’s not so much the chandelier and matching sconce, which one would expect from a wanna-be-high-class person like Trump, but the juxtaposition of those in a bathroom with a small generic basement window and a tension rod holding up a basic shower curtain that create the full WTF effect.

21 Likes

Somewhere in the depths of Hell Saddam Hussein is crying.

9 Likes

If only trump would hide himself in a hole in the ground.

6 Likes

I’ll go a step further and note that the marble pattern on the vanity looks much like the one in the basement bathroom of my mother’s very plain Midwestern home that was built in the 1980s. Fancy schmancy. :man_shrugging:

15 Likes
4 Likes

Yep. Posting Twitter link for the video embedded…

I hope that the FBI has this guys number.

16 Likes

He spent 19 years as a federal agent- yet says “if he gets indoctrinated”?

Sounds legit.

13 Likes

Sounds fucking stupid.

10 Likes

And indoctrinated.

12 Likes

6 Likes

black and white film GIF

14 Likes

Man, Biden better watch himself or he’ll end up right beside Hillary Clinton at – just let me check my notes – Columbia University.

16 Likes

see, that’s how you know the system’s broken.

powerful women, innocent of the accusations lobbed at them, are able still to live their lives to the fullest. meanwhile, men who aspire to be rich and powerful commit crimes and (sometimes) get held accountable.

what is the world coming to!? /s

9 Likes

Security experts in my tv are saying that the security at the courthouse where Trump is going to be arraigned is terrible- no barriers - disorganized etc.

That’s not good.

12 Likes