Ongoing Trump raids

Using the Deathsantis militia of miscreant LEO?

8 Likes

The should have transported Trump there in a white Bronco. Same kinda coverage.

8 Likes

Melania was busy getting her hair done while Donnie was being arrested. None of his family showed up with him to support him.

No one is going to visit you in prison, Donnie.

14 Likes

I read that doofus son Eric rode with him this AM.

Eric still thinks he’s getting an inheritance apparently.

8 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that Melania won’t be consenting to conjugal visits when Donnie’s in prison.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Trump already presented (or prevented) his defense. “I had the right to do it. It was all mine and it was OK for me to take these state secrets and show them to my Russian buddies!” Not sure where he goes from there.

16 Likes

It really is a conundrum for the ages: which is worse for a functioning democracy, a wannabe dictator with no work ethic or functional knowledge, or a milquetoast who can’t ever make a stand unless it’s against marginalized people?

13 Likes

Can we make that a trolley problem, and then do the blade out the window thing?

9 Likes

13 Likes

Same episode, but I was thinking of this scene. :grin:

12 Likes

That was such a great show…

11 Likes

Obstruction much?

7 Likes

paywalled

but an interview about the article:

KELLY: Is there any sign that the 15-month delay damaged the case they have subsequently built?

LEONNIG: I mean, we know from trials of the militia members that there were instructions from leadership there to delete your encrypted messages, delete your communications with people before January 6 and on that day. And we know that people’s memories fade. And we also know that, you know, Mary Louise, the January 6 committee, they were the first footprints in the snow. That congressional investigation interviewed a lot of senior White House aides to Donald Trump, DOJ officials. They were interviewing these people before the Department of Justice ever considered talking to them. And that potentially stymies a Justice Department investigation because if those accounts of those different witnesses are different, that can challenge any prosecution.

KELLY: Harder to make it stick in court. Yeah.

LEONNIG: Exactly.

4 Likes
8 Likes

ha ha laughing GIF

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

10 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

This is sounding more and more like a fucking slam dunk…

15 Likes

:thinking: i don’t think the human body can fit through a basketball hoop, but in this case i’d certainly be glad to see them try

13 Likes