Be sure to wear gloves.

7 Likes

Was planning on getting a hazmat suit.

6 Likes

Does anyone smell toast burning?

Just wow!

12 Likes

on plans to attack iran:

Trump said on Fox. “And it may have been held up or may not, but that was not a document. I didn’t have a document, per se."

such a good example of the exonerative tense. but also: he knows “per se”? i’d have bet against it

on milley:

“He said that I wanted to attack Iran, Isn’t it amazing?” Trump says as the sound of papers shuffling can be heard. “I have a big pile of papers, this thing just came up. Look. This was him. They presented me this – this is off the record but – they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him.”

so, after all that time at the white house he still hadn’t grasped the concept that the military ( or any business man worth his salt ) draws up multiple plans?

thank god he never realized he was the decider. what an idiot

13 Likes

And he probably directed them to draw up plans.

10 Likes
8 Likes

… I would buy the only Latin he knows is the phrase for “it’s not what it looks like”

9 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes
7 Likes

Bump bump goes the trump bus…

Oh and looks like trump gets more charges:

… Trump received an additional charge of wilful retention of defence information, and two new charges of obstruction, the justice department said. -BBCNews

12 Likes
13 Likes

Trump seeks to reestablish secure facility at Mar-a-Lago to review classified evidence

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/4146042-trump-seeks-to-reestablish-scif-at-mar-a-lago-to-review-classified-evidence/?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

In another BIZARRO universe: “Your honor, Pablo Escobar would like to go back to Columbia to rebuild his cocaine trafficking network so that he can inventory product.”

“secure facility” my ass.

15 Likes

Mike Myers No GIF

10 Likes

well gee. he tried his key at the whitehouse and the locks had been changed. what do you expect him to do?

9 Likes

Iontelevision GIF by ION

11 Likes

There has to be a diminishing number of lawyers willing to tie themselves to this sinking ship. Especially given the history of lack of payment. How long until this becomes a reason for delaying the trials? “I’m sorry, your honor. The only sucker, errr, umm, lawyer willing to take the case is involved in another case at the same time. Oh, and also is the defendant in another. Can we get a public defender, maybe?”

10 Likes

The judge can compel an outbound lawyer to bring the public defender up to speed so as to avoid a delay.

12 Likes

Trump seeks to delay Mar-a-Lago case until after 2024 election

The attorneys say they have yet to get access to all classified evidence underpinning charges in a superseding indictment that accused Trump of an additional Espionage Act charge and of trying to delete security camera footage from his Florida home.

Trump’s team also complains that it “only has access to a small, temporary facility in Miami” to view the highly classified records.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4239918-trump-seeks-to-delay-mar-a-lago-case-until-after-2024-election/

Gee, who could have guessed that move?

eta:

9 Likes