Only Mexico City has the cojones for the Trump/They Live Billboard!

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/18/only-mexico-city-has-the-cojon.html

11 Likes

I bought the T-shirt when it was discussed here. I’m a little bit afraid to wear it in the Midwest now, mostly because I don’t want to have to explain it to every other person who reads my t-shirt.

9 Likes

I came here to buy billboard space and kick ass.

And I’m all out of billboard space.

31 Likes

Half the fun about art like this is the back story. Thanks for sharing an artist’s adventure in advertising. May the art live on!

¡Viva México!

5 Likes

Shoulda named the “Love Donald Trump” company.

3 Likes

Here, put these glasses on…

6 Likes

Jeez, the Mexicans and the Canadians are making fun of us now…

12 Likes

To be fair they have always done that… it is just so much easier now…

20 Likes

These billboard companies don’t have to be told by the President or his secret police to censor anything, they do it instinctively. So much more efficient that way.

7 Likes

I’m not the only one who saw the first photo and thought, “Steve Bannon on a scooter”, right?

3 Likes

What amazes me is… every single company? What the hell are they afraid of? Trump’s going to make the FCC’s take away their billboard license?

5 Likes

ole’ mi amigo…

2 Likes

And yet, billboard companies in the u.s. weren’t afraid of posting obama/hitler reference billboards. Double standard much? Geez.

7 Likes

Well, yeah. White Supremacy.

6 Likes

I grew up in Wichita, and the movie was pretty popular among white people with whom I had attended school, so I’m surprised it doesn’t have the same reach among the sons and daughters of these people that movies like Dirty Dancing or Nightmare on Elm Street does.

1 Like

¡Hola, amigos from the north! ¿How are you enjoying your freedom?

EDIT: Actually I just realized that down here journalists keep disappearing, so not so funny now.

5 Likes

Couldn’t resist.

(Note: if you happen to follow the above link, please do not follow the subsequent link in that thread back to THIS article, as there is a danger of creating a feedback loop and destroying the universe. Thanks and/or sorry.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.