Self-style Facebook art critics review Mitch O'Connell's Times Square Trump billboard

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/21/self-style-facebook-art-critic.html

15 Likes

How many of these reviews were translated from russian?

50 Likes

Is there a rule in the Republican party that you can’t be a member unless you’re rich or illiterate?

34 Likes

I think it’s just a process of elimination – piles and piles of elimination.

31 Likes

What are the odds that Trumpy wrote some of those?

9 Likes

Funny, I didn’t see Hugh Janus’s review in there…

23 Likes

Anyone who contributed to the fundraiser should consider these reviews by right-wing mouth breathers a little bonus.

37 Likes

the typos are a nice touch.

18 Likes

Mitch collected the reviews and posted them on his blog.

That link does not take me to any reviews.

This is the link. Mitch O'Connell: Everyone LOVES the 'Trump/They Live' Billboard!

2 Likes

32 Likes

ITS’

Wow, that’s a new one.

15 Likes

Man, a lot of people are telling Mitch to move to Mexico…

5 Likes

They probably don’t get the movie reference and think he’s doing a calavera version of Il Douche.

12 Likes

I think its this:

But I do love sugar skull imagery.

Edit: Oof, I misread your comment! Yes, you could be right. Or it’s just a canned response to people they think of as unpatriotic.

6 Likes

Yes. That’s the movie reference I suggested these “critics” are missing.

8 Likes

The sign is fine (personal photos):

12 Likes

Waist your talent”? - typical dRpumpfette illiteracy. Excellent evidence that the Republican-backed education initiatives are working!
“Copy-write” - seriously, Gennaro? Even your iPhone spell check should know it’s copyright.
“Plagiary” - kudos for the archaic wordsmithing, but the proper term is homage.
“Give us a break from this crap!” - agreed! It’s what we’ve been asking for ever since dRumpf bumbled into the White House.
“No kne” cares about you either, Stephen, especially Il Douche and the Republican Party.
“More garbage in Midtown.” - no, Pedro, the garbage is ensconced in Washington DC these days. This is just a portrait of his soul.

11 Likes

The one that has “LOSER” in all-caps tacked on the end.

7 Likes

THIS KNE CARES! Very much in fact.

10 Likes

The first batch of ‘reviews’ are from when the billboard was in Mexico City a couple years back.
Long story- :slight_smile:

15 Likes