Oops! A parent accidentally handed out Easter eggs stuffed with condoms to elementary school kids

Originally published at: Oops! A parent accidentally handed out Easter eggs stuffed with condoms to elementary school kids | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Thanks Easter bunny! These are the balloons daddy plays with!

7 Likes

Obviously a villainous plot!

15 Likes

But… she WAS protecting our kids, from pregnancy.

15 Likes

“This gum is really chewy but doesn’t have any flavor.”

(Stolen graffiti from condom dispensers in men’s rooms everywhere.)

16 Likes

let’s just hope when mr bush makes a mistake in the near future, and he will, twitter will do their thing and rip him a new one.

5 Likes

Another god-damn Bush family member climbing the political ladder? Attorney General? This one appears even more stupid that his lying war-criminal uncle and just as flaccid as his dad. Un-fuck this entire corrupt, dim-witted and craven family.

10 Likes

Yeah, I forgot about him. He’s the young buffoon who thinks he has something important to say. He’s basically the Donald Trump Jr. of the Bush family.

7 Likes

I see a whole bunch of kids giggling with delight as they blow up the condoms in the belief that they’re balloons. Party time!

Damn you @d4l3d
You got there first! So dastardly.

4 Likes

The best we ever got was chocolate buttons.

The 70’s were rubbish.

5 Likes

Here’s the husband with the second batch of eggs.

7 Likes

@Carla_Sinclair
George P. Bush is not the attorney general. He is a candidate in the GOP primary runoff against the current attorney general, Ken Paxton. Bush would be an improvement over Paxton. Which says a lot more about Paxton than Bush.

7 Likes

Thank you Kii! I just added “candidate” in there. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This was the plot of an Everybody Loves Raymond episode. Except it was Halloween instead of Easter.

2 Likes

Thank you, Easter Bunny!

**uck! **uck!

3 Likes

Husbands’ favorite tactic to get out of errand-running since time began. Just bring back the most inappropriate item you can. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

That parent was just being prophylactic.

5 Likes

Yeah, but look at the bubbles you can blow with it.

(traditional response)

5 Likes

Where’s the hedge trimmer? These Bushs are getting out of hand. 4 generations in politics?

5 Likes

“What did you get 3 gallons of milk?”

“They had avocados.”

3 Likes