Oops! Elon Musk and Donald Trump interview is hit with "massive DDOS attack"

Originally published at: Oops! Elon Musk and Donald Trump interview is hit with "massive DDOS attack" - Boing Boing

16 Likes

So, Elon. That load testing you were boasting about, Elon. How did that go, Elon?

39 Likes

Oh no! That’s terrible!

3W4P

29 Likes

Dropped a pants load?

17 Likes

29 Likes

TRIGGER WARNING: ai art

"donald trump and elon musk at a ku klux klan rally"
6 Likes

Funny how the same thing happened when DeSantis did a live stream on Twitter with Musk. Trump had a field day with it, blasting DeSantis for what a fiasco it is.

40 Likes

Will Trumpf complain about waiting on the sound guys for half an hour like he did at the Black Journalists interview? (The truth that time is that his staff were arguing about the “rules” of the interview.)

27 Likes

10 Likes

Holy cow this thing is a disaster. “Access of Evil”, “We are tho rethpected” it’s crazy to even listen to this, and I have a hard time listening to the tangerine menace anyway. I had to stop it and get some air and now I can’t get back in.

You can’t listen to this and think everything is normal and Ok here. No new voter is going to buy into a crazy lispy guy snooze talking through AI word salad at this stage… right?

16 Likes

Best case scenario is that this embarrassing kerfuffle causes a deep and ideally public rift between the two thin-skinned narcissists.

19 Likes

Didn’t Musk backstep from giving Old Orange a pile of money?

That’s treason!

16 Likes

Elon Musk interview of Trump starts after technical issues

10 Likes

So, I listened to the whole thing, and hah no I didn’t but I’ll read the NYT summaries. Here are some tidbits.

It appears crypto scammers on other streaming platforms have tried to take advantage of the confusion on X by creating fake streams mimicking Musk’s voice to persuade people to buy cryptocurrency.

The Harris campaign is taunting Trump on his social media platform, Truth Social, reposting the critical comments he made after DeSantis’s campaign announcement was plagued by similar technical problems.

Musk congratulates him on his “epic tweets.” Musk has, of course, rebranded Twitter as X and encouraged users to stop saying “tweets” and use the word “posts” instead.

23 Likes

Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

18 Likes

Trump sounds like he has a lisp because he didn’t completely change out of his serpent form for the interview.

snake GIF

19 Likes

Preinstalled foot in mouth.

16 Likes

Not the first time he’s apparently had a problem keeping his dentures in.

Of course he’ll probably blame Elon’s sound setup or something, just like how he blames the lighting conditions for making him look orange on camera.

26 Likes

I prefer to call them Xhits.

19 Likes

Their interview is a hit. /S

11 Likes