Orlando has so many Covid patients, residents now urged to cut back on water to help hospitals

Originally published at: Orlando has so many Covid patients, residents now urged to cut back on water to help hospitals | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Reboing:

6 Likes

You’re not the boss of me!

If the American public – especially in Florida – could be persuaded to accept minor inconvenience for the common good (or even survival) we wouldn’t be in the situation that caused the spike in oxygen demand.

10 Likes

Lingering feeling that the shithole country is actually ours intensifies.

9 Likes

This cyberpunk future-dystopia I find myself in has even crazier headlines than I’d imagined.

2 Likes

Florida is now officially a 3rd world country. Gross miss management of the pandemic is laid squarely at the feet of the GQP/ Ron Death Sentence.

9 Likes

I suspect that since the mayor is a Democrat his pleas will be largely ignored.

7 Likes

meanwhile, in Mississippi, 70% of the calls to the poison control center are from people taking veterinary medicines trying to treat covid…

13 Likes

So they won’t take the actual vaccine to prevent the disease because they think it’s poison but they’ll literally poison themselves with damn near anything else as a shot in the dark it might have some medical benefit. Yeah, that fits.

14 Likes

right? it boggles the mind.

7 Likes

And yet, it does not appear that the libs have been owned. DeSantis will just have to try harder.

6 Likes

You just know there are gonna be some assholes leaving all their faucets running 24/7 just because the mayor had the gall to ask them, thereby infringing their freedoms (/s).

5 Likes

Man, If only there had been ways of preventing this though like basic hygiene practices and … some sort of medicine that could boost somebody’s immune response for a specific disease.

4 Likes

oh, he will!
MoRon hasn’t killed all us pinko-lefty-libs yet, but he’s not giving up trying (the asshole).

2 Likes

Is Disney closed?

Either way:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.