Out of frustration, Dr. Fauci calls GOP Senator Roger Marshall a "moron"

I imagine the Senator constantly has conversations along this line:

"Senator, what you are looking for is in a book."
"I cannot find one. My staff cannot find one. Where would I find a 'book'?"

The other Senator from KS is literally a Moran…

9 Likes

Brings flash-backs to my time in the Military, imbeciles were a daily mine field.

10 Likes

29 Likes

Speaking of deranged Republicans who somehow got a medical, Fauci also blasted Rand Paul today.

15 Likes

Without getting too vulgar and his technically being licensed as an OB/GYN notwithstanding - I have to admit I’m baffled that this guy was able to reproduce.

3 Likes

According to my wife (former nurse) there are two types of OB/GYN doctors. The first lot love women and the second lot hate them.

19 Likes

I’m sure there’s a Venn diagram that includes the category “doesn’t know/understand crap about women” also.

10 Likes

WTF is it with doctors who become conservative, lying politicians?

So is Ron Paul.

14 Likes

Draft Dr Ray Boucher for Kentucky Senator.

14 Likes

Out of frustration? How about “Through careful observation and rational consideration, Fauci calls GOP Senator Roger Marshall a moron.”

12 Likes
  • Sen. Roger Marshall (R): “As a physician, I remain committed to ensuring access for those who want and need this vaccine,” Marshall said in a statement, describing the vaccines as “safe and effective.”

How did that guy get through med school?

13 Likes

vlcsnap-00014

11 Likes

When NBC Nightly News covered it, they completely edited out the context. It was a “Tempers Flared!” moment, only. Marshall came off just an inquiring Senator, not the complete buffoon he shows himself to be, and is. If anything, it made Fauci sound petulant. Why is NBC carrying FOX’s water?

15 Likes

Why indeed…

12 Likes

If the current conflict in U.S. turns into a shooting war, Fox will acknowledge it as such long before NBC (and ABC and CBS) will. The network outlets, in addition to their toxic obsession with “balance”, are heavily invested on behalf of their advertisers and parent companies in the idea of nothing-to-see-here normalcy and stability. Fox, in contrast, will eagerly embrace the new situation and support the fascists whether they hold the central government or oppose it.

15 Likes

Yep.

NBC: Tensions flare in Missouri
ABC: Protests Grow Tense Between Rival Factions
CBS: Dow Reacts as Conflict Threatens
FOX: THIS IS IT! :eggplant:

10 Likes

Yeah. Well it’s about time Fauci opened a fucking can of whoop-ass.

3 Likes

The Senator is just following the orders to generate talking points for far-right propaganda outlets.

8 Likes

Based on cold observation and objective analysis, hecep calls GOP Senator Roger Marshall a “moron”

5 Likes

Interesting - Is that before or after they begin working as such?

1 Like