Out of frustration, Dr. Fauci calls GOP Senator Roger Marshall a "moron"

To be honest I’m surprised more people being questioned by congress don’t just end every questioning with “what a moron”. To their questions about how does Facebook makes money to the senator who thought if you put too many troops/weapons on an island it would capsize, the average congress-critter seems to only know how to raise money and pad their own bank accounts.

5 Likes

bugs bunny eye roll GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

5 Likes

Dr. Fauci isn’t a proctologist, but that’s not necessary to diagnose Mr. Marshall as an asshole.

11 Likes

Well, he is so gaping it can be easily seen by a lay person.

7 Likes

That is a terrible insult to all decent, upstanding morons everywhere, comparing them to that snake in the grass. Oh, wait, that’s an insult to all snakes. And grass. He’s lower than that, the worm. DOH!

4 Likes

Sen. Marshall doubles down on moron.

Marshall didn’t seem to realize there was any process for obtaining Fauci’s financials, and took his staff’s inability to find an easy link online to mean tech companies were conspiring with Fauci to keep his records secret … or something like that.

I guess it’s not on the first Google results page.

14 Likes

This is what you get when your staff comes from an education background of homeschooling and Evangelical Christian colleges.

14 Likes

mr bean frustration GIF

11 Likes

He’s a physician? Holy shit. And I thought you had to be smart to be a doctor.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.