Overturning Roe v Wade is just "the end of the beginning," says Mike Pence as he vows to continue stripping Americans of their rights

I think they’ll go after Loving v. Virginia next. That’s what happens when your wife embarrasses you and you gave yourself unprecedented powers. /s

3 Likes

My bet’s on Reynolds v Sims – with that gone the others can take their time. Besides, it will placate John Roberts.

2 Likes

Pfft, lives only matter if you’re still in the womb or part of a wealthy family…

Get born poor? “LOL”

4 Likes

I keep trying to but the worst of them either are from places I don’t live, win due to the other party not reading the room and throwing up a boring has been that doesn’t get out the vote the same way the crazy guy does (and that’s how VA got our current Governor), or win due to a national system set up as a compromise with literal slavers.

3 Likes

Then get involved with the Democratic party at the local level, and push them to be more proactive on finding good candidates.

That’s true. But that doesn’t mean that things have to be that way forever and we don’t have to let it.

10 Likes

I needed that reminder. Thank you.

7 Likes

Robert Downey Jr Ok GIF

Let’s not let the bastards win, eh?

6 Likes

My daughter who just moved to Philly changed her voters registration to there before anything else, including getting a new state ID, to make sure she’d be good to go for November. Yes, her vote is helpful in Indiana, but right now PA is definitely at that tipping point where one vote could actually be the deciding factor.

5 Likes

Unless they start putting forth policies attractive to more voters, the next Republican president might not take office for another 100 or 1000 years.

1 Like

Happy Lets Go GIF by Kamie Crawford

3 Likes

You’re assuming fair elections.

I’m assuming we continue to have elections at all. The GOP cheated like crazy in 2020 and still didn’t win.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.