Pandering to zealotry Trump says America worships Christian god

Quite some time ago.

But, like all communities, common sense is not universal.

Bibi’s enthusiastic embrace of international Trumpism isn’t helping.

7 Likes

Jesus wept.

3 Likes

I should have spelled out that $1B = one billion USD; we are in absolute agreement! :grinning:

“Render unto Drumpf what is Drump’s…”

5 Likes

Thus why Sikhs are expected to always pack a kirpan.

What religion is Trump, again?

2 Likes

There are plenty of American Christians that you would recognise as Christians. But they’re mostly Black.

Right-wing US Christianity is fundamentally based in white supremacy. There is a well-documented history to this.

6 Likes

Self worship cult?

5 Likes

Oh, this one is EASY! You can celebrate the holiday, just not the christian holiday. Teach your children about the pagan holiday that was stolen for xmas [and while yr at it, you can note that Easter derives from Astarte]. You can also teach you children that some people believe some very peculiar things pertaining to xmas and that if people want to talk to them about that, then they should just smile, nod and move carefully yet quickly out of harms way and that they can deal with those people better when they are older.

3 Likes

He’s a devout member of the Church of the Poisoned Mind, obviously…

9 Likes

He is quite literally a proponent of the Prosperity Gospel. The people he has singled out as spiritual advisers have preach it; it’s a sect that advises that prayer will get you rich, and getting rich fulfills God’s will or some malarkey. It’s basically evil incarnate.

13 Likes

So are our Angry Christians - except to them, there’s not enough inequality, and poverty is just for people that are too lazy to “pick themselves up by their bootstraps.”

3 Likes

I dunno. Ripped Korean Jesus would be a sight to behold as well.

6 Likes

Please–God has more class than that.

Lets not pretend Trump worships any god but himself.

3 Likes

In actuality, they will be following him into the fires of Hell.

1 Like

It’s just too damn easy to play these assholes. Weak minds these so-called christians have.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder to update the USB stick I keep in the car.

Life is so much nicer without Christmas tunes.

1 Like

And celebrates an event that happened at a quite different time of year. . . .

4 Likes
6 Likes

Seriously?
At this point, I can’t even