Panicked JD Vance blames "chaos" of finances on Harris — meanwhile, Dow Jones nears all-time high (video)

Isn’t he supposed to be promoting Kamala’s opponent?

11 Likes

Meanwhile in the UK – still the world’s 6th largest economy, amazingly – the recovery is going so well the Bank of England are worried they may have to keep interest rates higher for longer.

4 Likes

One of the hallmarks of fascists.

7 Likes

J.D. Vance wrote a positive review of this book.

I just read it. Cover to cover. Full review to come.

But let me urgently reinforce the fact that Vance is a dangerous extremist…totally unhinged.

No sane politician would seek to connect himself to this murderous screed.

It takes a lot to still be shocked by anything in 2024. But this is a new low.

My review will post at http://www.thenerdreich.com

Just the authors are enough.

12 Likes

No, because Gomez Addams (or at least the TV version, IIRC) somehow managed to make money off his investments, either by accident, or other chaotic events.

Still loved ALL the movies, though- A rare case of whoever touches that property doing it justice. Wednesday managed to cross the line, but I don’t think I’ve heard if it got a second batch of episodes.

Look at the people in the background- their expressions are all slight variations on “let’s get this over with, I have better things to do with my time than listen to this weirdo”.

9 Likes

Cross-posting…

14 Likes

Again with the projection from the right.

9 Likes

You got me, i had to go back to take a 2nd look. These guys crack me up, wonder what their deal is,
zoomed-in

7 Likes

“I’m not sure they’re paying me enough to endure this bullshit.”

8 Likes

Is he gonna blurb a reprint of the Turner Diaries next?

10 Likes

The old “they are going to exterminate us, we must exterminate them first”.

7 Likes

That and The Camp of the Saints, sure.

5 Likes

His chaos label didn’t work out too well.

He appears to be campaigning for Kamala.

10 Likes

The DJIA gained a net 5000 points during T****’s term in office and has gained more than triple that during Biden’s so far.

This is not something the Convict/Couchfucker ticket should bring up…

12 Likes

Putting “KAMALA” in big letters behind him was the only way someone would take his picture…

11 Likes

Man, I need to scroll more.

I was really late to the party with my screen shot.

7 Likes

Fascists have an unearned reputation for competence. Take away the willingness or ability to hire and pay sympathetic “elitist” experts like Leni Riefenstahl and amateur-hour bumbling like this quickly starts surfacing (see also von Clownstick’s press conference the other day).

While we may (and should) laugh at this now, we must remember that if they’re able to implement Project 2025 they will extend this running disaster to staffing that will have a material impact on ordinary Americans.

8 Likes

Oh, look:

Tucker sends Murray to launch a by-election campaign, but a communications error results in her standing in front of candidate Liam Bentley’s poster and blocking most of the letters so the sign appears to read “I am bent” (British slang that in this context means corrupt) as she is filmed and photographed.

8 Likes

the addams family love GIF

ETA: TIL: He’s still alive and living in Baltimore. Dunno if he still does the flips.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.