Papa John's Pizza CEO steps down after winning coveted approval of white supremacists

27 Likes

Especially tone deaf considering this is his house:

8 Likes

When’s someone going to tell him that the only time people “focus” on Papa John’s pizza is when it’s 10pm, there’s no time to cook, the fridge is empty, and you say “eh, fuckit, I guess I’ll get a crappy cheap pizza.”

8 Likes

And even then it’s only if Dominos, Pizza Hut, or whatever local place are closed or too far. It’s literally the last choice before chips from 7-11

8 Likes

But an alt-right pizza is less than half a pizza…

3 Likes

OK, fine, he blames the NFL for his losses.

I blame the internet, and the return of swing music.

Seems just as likely.

3 Likes

sweet baby jesus. I wonder where the founder of Round Table lives

3 Likes

There is orange cheese on that pizza, is there not?
The horror!

4 Likes

No wonder the pizza is not that good; that’s very poorly designed wood-burning pizza oven.

10 Likes

This just in: Hack human demoted for doing hack job at hack pizza company serving hack pizza. Film at 11.

Stepping down? From “founder and CEO” to “founder and Chairman”? Sounds like all he’s stepping down from is his soapbox.

Please, someone help ME “step down”!

3 Likes

Let’s face it: if it’s a choice between the cheapest frozen pizza at my local supermarket, or Papa John’s, it’s time for me to open up the freezer.

4 Likes

Anyone who can stand to look at that guy is stronger than I.

2 Likes

tombstone here i come

I sure hope so.
Also, why on earth would anyone ever buy this garbage?
Good pizza is everywhere. I don’t eat shitty food.

1 Like

Alright, who ordered the Alt-right Left-beef?
dom8

4 Likes

I wonder how the KKK come up with their weird rituals and garb?

“Okay, then, when the cross is burnin’ real good, we’ll form a big circle and hold out our hands and shout, “It’s not my fault!”.”

2 Likes

Swing music is back? Do The Cherry Popping Daddies know they can leave the back of the Arby’s again?

1 Like

Have done so, I look forward to payment on Tuesday

2 Likes

Papa John is a confirmed donkey who is a picnicking friend of both the Republican establishment and the NFL corporate office.

This is a lot like maintaining membership in both NAMBLA and the KKK simultaneously.

1 Like