Someone ate 40 pizzas in 30 days to out-do former Papa Johns CEO

Originally published at: Someone ate 40 pizzas in 30 days to out-do former Papa Johns CEO | Boing Boing

I have never understood how people can eat Papa Johns. I used to like bad pizza from time to time (dominos, I’m looking at you); but Papa John’s has always tasted of industrial chemicals and refined sugar, and nothing else - it’s inedible fake food. Quality ingredients my arse, it’s gross.

3 Likes

Back in 2009, a FoaF ate nothing but sausage pizza for 31 days on a bet.
https://lthforum.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26136&hilit=pizza+boy&sid=57eb0888401abb359e8247e3f13e0a92
I’m sure it was a lot more than 40 pizzas.
Note that I would not even consider this bet (sausage pizza) anywhere but in the Chicago area, sausage pizza can be pretty awful everywhere but here.

2 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Why no English Muffin pizzas? As long as one covers the minimum acreage, right?

Also: Grandma Pie

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

3 Likes

It’s a thick slab of white bread covered with an plastic cheese and tepid grease, and they even give you like a single serving tub of hot grease to pour over it to… make it taste better I guess? I guess that’s what pizza is like when it’s made by a guy named Schnatter who lives in Kentucky. I wouldn’t eat it if it were the only pizza in town.

1 Like

Tut tut! Papa John’s uses only the highest quality high fructose corn syrup and artisanal sodium benzoate.

And little pepperoncinis. As a diversion.

2 Likes

There are probably 10,000 (50,000? More?) Americans who do this every month and never bother anyone with the fanfare.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.