Park dedicated to Adam MCA Yauch vandalized with pro-Trump swastikas

You seem to be of the opinion that tRump isn’t spawning nazis.

Seriously, thanks to tRump’s rhetoric, we now have to deal with a bunch of white nationalists and supremacists who, until now, felt like they were unpopular and hated, but due to his longstanding tacit acceptance of them, now feel like they’re safe to do shit like this.

We get that there’s such things as false-flags. But that’s not nearly as likely as shitty people being shitty for the first time because they’ve been emboldened by a president elect and a less-than-majority voting population who’s willing to vote for a misogynistic racist antisemite.

Just because you don’t think it’s done by a long-standing member of the aryan brotherhood doesn’t mean that it’s not some stupid shithead who was too scared to express their hate in a civil society that’s rapidly crumbling under the weight of a tiny-handed vulgarian.

23 Likes

If you really cared, you’d actually give evidence. you’re a trolley, but I’m being a good example this time.

13 Likes

“I’m not trolling, I just signed up to tell you all what ass hats you all are”…

Thanks for your contribution.

20 Likes

One dude of indeterminate race on the other side of the country invalidates hundreds of violent crimes?

Go home troll, your evidence is so weak I wouldn’t stack a playing card on it.

6 Likes

I hear the left is busing in people to paint this sort of graffiti.

14 Likes

His entire base of support is the Rump. So it’s a fitting name. He doesn’t even have the majority. So I call him tRump. Since he’s the master of an unfair advantage gained by a minority of the majority. A classical rump vote facilitated by the electoral college and gerrymandering.

7 Likes

Ha­

You missed these in Philly.

Makes sense - Leno was from a Boston suburb. You should visit some day. Nah - just kidding - stay in Southie.

“The attacks at Penn are among the 200 that have been tracked by the Southern Poverty Law Center since Trump won the presidential election, reports USA Today.”

10 Likes

Someone was less than perspicacious when picking her screen name.

18 Likes

There is. And it was very successful. There have been articles suggesting that his going to military school means he is a master of the vocabulary needed to impress the blue collar and military vote.

4 Likes

This graffiti is what it is.

Among other things, it’s some dickhole courting the massive new audience for shittily-executed racist vandalism.

My spidey senses tell me that paying attention to this is a mistake. The whole urgent issue is that we need to stop focusing on the tiny minority of racists who overtly identify themselves as such. They’re giving cover for the bigger problem of “racist uncles” who have now progressed to actual, active white supremacism in all but name.

1 Like

16 Likes

I would like to point out this is obviously not a leftist false flag opperation. It’s too sloppy.

11 Likes

This time the Secesh bastards are in control of the federal government, though. Sherman will be marching on NYC, not Atlanta.

6 Likes

If it does come to that, Sherman will be flying on a supersonic trajectory towards whichever city he’s obliterating that day.

Been earwormed with this a bit lately:

7 Likes

You did well to last that long, i reached that stage many months ago…

1 Like

Meanwhile:

12 Likes

And destroy Trump Tower? I think not.

Besides- they’ll need to work on their battle cry:

Either way - bring it.

4 Likes

Of course it isn’t.