Partially nude dead Briton with cold-cuts on his buttocks and his penis in a tuna can found tied up outside Malaga airport

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/25/partially-nude-dead-briton-wit.html

3 Likes

Reminder to self: Don’t piss off Vladamir Putin.

19 Likes

Always good advice.

7 Likes

What kind of deli meats?

6 Likes

Must have been one heck of a party…

7 Likes

For our American readers:
Costa del Sol is in many ways Europe’s Florida. Trough no fault of the Spanish, mind you.

13 Likes

That’s not how you play “hide the salami,” Reggie.

18 Likes

what, no photo?

7 Likes

Robertson Davies has a novel that begins this way, though it also involves knitting needles.

5 Likes

6 Likes

always use a safe word

13 Likes

also, don’t have “tuna can” as your safe word

17 Likes

Partially nude dead Briton with cold-cuts on his buttocks and his penis in a tuna can found tied up outside Malaga airport

Hmm… [strokes chin]

That’s odd.

9 Likes

Malaga eh? Ma-lah-ga. Why of course! It’s is a classic case of pants-down spam-botted tuna envy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2pXStyT3BU

2 Likes

Diario Sur says it was ham, two slices, but doesn’t specify whether it was jamón serrano, Ibérico, or jamón york. It also says he was an indigent, schizophrenic, and a drunk, and living out of a baggage cart. The comments say he was there for seven years begging and pushing his cart around and never bothered anybody. The police are trying to determine whether the zip ties were put on him before or after he died. Someone is up to some sick stuff out there.

10 Likes

Stag party prank?

3 Likes

“Partially nude dead Briton with cold-cuts on his buttocks and his penis in a tuna can found tied up outside Malaga airport”

Death by Misadventure. My favourite UK coroner finding.

10 Likes

Huh.

So that’s where I left my tuna.

Well, Spain can keep it.

4 Likes

Is it too soon to guess that foul play may have been involved?

7 Likes

It’s tough to tell hams apart once they’re pressed.

7 Likes