Party comes to an abrupt end

Was that projectile vomit?

Good times.

1 Like

Oh dear… all that fresh powder gone to waste?

17 Likes

LOL. I was expecting it to burst into flame.

22 Likes

Oh no, they’ve ruined that perfectly good phone!

6 Likes

I used to see TV cops doing that, ostensibly to see if it was actually coke rather than, say, Pepsodent tooth powder. Somebody told me that if it was coke, it’d make your gums numb.

But really, I’m the last guy to know anything about it. I only work in TV, and the days of coke being part of the craft service budget were past by the time I started.

11 Likes

I hear that coke pretty much fueled the movie Zardoz in its entirety. And i believe it.

13 Likes

I would have expected a couple of hallucinogens as well. Actually, they probably had a hell of a menu.

6 Likes

11 Likes

See right there the story is totally unbelievable.

6 Likes

That’s right. Bubba’s from Arkansas.

13 Likes

I could have going without seeing Al Gore’s bulge, TYVM.

18 Likes

I’m sorry that its presence was an inconvenient truth.

41 Likes
6 Likes

Well, traditionally they chew the cocoa coca leaves in South America as a stimulant similar to coffee. Eating a pile of the powder would be equivalent to downing a bottle of No Doz pills. It might kill you but it’s not exactly poisonous; drinking too much water can kill you too.

3 Likes

Go ahead! Try a little on your gums! Maybe it’ll be just like that time I found free lemonade in the bathroom at my Dr’s office!

The whole gum shot thing is strictly a tv/movie gag. Like patting the back of the ambulance. It’s a pretty bad idea to ingest unknown substances, particularly ones encountered at crime scenes, making arrests, etc. Could be anything of any concentration, psychoactive or otherwise.

3 Likes

Before anyone tries to snort a Mars bar, it’s coca, not cocoa.

7 Likes

LOL. You’re on a roll today.

4 Likes

Stevie Nicks:
"She bought $1 million worth of cocaine and it burned a hole in her nose the size of a dime. Rumors spread that she had to have the drug blown up her derriere by an assistant. "

5 Likes

(oops)

3 Likes

6 Likes