Pat Robertson says Putin’s war is part of his god’s plan for a massive End Times invasion of Israel

One thing (and there are many) that gets me about people like Robertson is the utter lack of an ability to realize all the consistencies in the things they say. For example, when you ask about why God allows so much pain and suffering they say that God’s plan is incomprehensible to us. However, when they want to shove something down our throats or provide justification for something awful or stupid they say they know that this is part of God’s plan for God has spoken to them. Ugh.

27 Likes

jenn-jenn-robbins

18 Likes

And what Putin is doing by moving as he is to set up Ukraine as as a staging ground for one of the armies, and then across is Erdogan in Turkey.

Never mind that Putin took south Ukraine (Crimea) eight years ago and already had all the staging area and logistics support necessary to move into Turkey.

9 Likes

Erdogan is screwing up Turkey all by himself, he don’t need any help.

17 Likes

Dude should read the bible more:

Matthew 24:36
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

11 Likes

It is more of a situation that we only miss the good ones.

12 Likes

Pat Robertson

28 Likes

As I recall, in 2004 when Israel started indiscriminately firing rockets into Gaza and other disputed areas, the evangelicals were giddy, “Christian” message boards filled with people saying “this is IT, the End Times are upon us, I feel like dancing!”

To believe that a loving god, as big as the entire universe and infinite time, would design all of existence to be only a few thousand years on one tiny speck of matter, and humans were to wait patiently for the end to come, hoping that many of their neighbors would suffer for eternity while they go to paradise. . . .

Madness.

hicks

33 Likes

Evil does not die. It must be destroyed.

9 Likes

And why does God need to wait for a war to judge the humans?

13 Likes
6 Likes

Because of course he did.

Pat Robertson has been predicting the end times are upon us since the day he first stood at a pulpit and thought “this would look better if I were filthy rich and we could get some real gold shit in here and some cameras to show it all off with.” He hasn’t been right yet, and he’ll go to his grave a shriveled old bastard ranting about god’s great plan. And heaven help him if there IS a god, because he’s going to be mighty toasty.

19 Likes

He’s running an Apocrypha Apocalypse Fantasy Football league.

11 Likes

Why is this shitbag still breathing oxygen that could go to someone useful?

13 Likes

The only good thing I can say about Jerry Falwell is that he didn’t hang on to life like this scumbag did.

12 Likes

He’s still alive and the 700 club is still on?
Interesting.

6 Likes

The only positive outcome of this entire Ukraine fiasco is that the people of the world are sending a message that we don’t want to live under autocratic authoritarian rule. Hopefully the cult of MAGA is looking in the mirror and seeing that they may want to be careful what they wish for.

Then again, I am generally guilty of misplaced optimism.

6 Likes

Why can’t he just keep his death cult rattlings to himself in his cryo-chamber? There’s no need to thaw him out to tell the world, we already know grandpa’s got the brain melt.

4 Likes

Robertson’s ‘God’ is nothing to do with Christianity, it is the Old Testament’s Moloch for the media age.

8 Likes

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Oh… you’re serious… no. They won’t.

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

But they’ve shown us who they are time and again. We should start believing them…

doctor who GIF

I don’t see old Pat kicking any money changers out of his temple, do you? Or spending time with the poor, down-trodden, or prostitutes?

22 Likes