Pathetic White House invite for Trump sendoff is pathetic

Infinity Pissoir?

6 Likes

I never tire of breaking out The Von Trapp children to show people the door

16 Likes

Maybe a poetry reading to summarize his first, and last, term.

All in the golden afternoon
Full leisurely we glide;
For both our oars, with little skill,
By little arms are plied,
While little hands make vain pretense
Our wanderings to guide.

– Lewis Carroll

3 Likes

We did, too. So did a few of our neighbors. We’ll be having a virtual celebration on my block! :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

I almost wish I’d been sent an invite, even though I’m a registered Green. I could auction it among my neighbors in this rural reactionary [R] county. Probably make enough to pay the power and propane bills. [R]s are suckers who’ll buy anything,

3 Likes

Ditto, just back from the boozemart! It’s going to be a three-flute lunch tomorrow.

10 Likes

The grocery store I went to today didn’t have much, but I did pick up a small bottle of vodka so I can do a shot in honor of the occasion. :rofl:

7 Likes

That’ll work! :cocktail:

5 Likes

I have one friend in the area still I wanted to celebrate with and then I found out just an hour ago as I was buying his cigar so that he could join me he was exposed to covid by three people at work.

I handed off a cigar to him from my car, and I guess I will do Google Hangouts with him tomorrow when we pop champagne. I can’t afford to expose myself to him if he is asymptomatic, but we will still find a way to celebrate virtually.

11 Likes
17 Likes

Yeah, I suggested Hangouts, too. Or standing on our front porches and shouting out a cheers.

2 Likes

I’m ashamed to admit the worst case of schadenfreude at the image of trump’s sclerotic corpse slumped over a mountain tear-soaked subpoenas and empty goya tins. Still 10 hours to go though : (

donnie’s will be the one connected to the sewer mains and have a hand washing station.

Slightly unsettling Slovenians are my favored delivery method

4 Likes

Like the Goebbels family Easter 1945.

1 Like

Wait… what if Melania has really been a Laibach/NSK sleeper agent all this time…

10 Likes
6 Likes

But again, she’s Slovenian. I doubt very much you can accuse Slovenia to being dominated by the Russians.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I think the Trump years will provide grist for Hollywood for many years. Mostly comedies I expect.

2 Likes