Pathological liar Santos gets green light to attend classified briefings

Originally published at: Pathological liar Santos gets green light to attend classified briefings | Boing Boing

8 Likes

During a follow-up report CNN learned there is no such University and also someone stole their van from the parking lot while they were distracted by the first interview.

24 Likes

And he’s not just a pathological liar and con-man - Santos has not only taken money connected to Russian oligarchs, he’s also publicly taken pro-Russian positions.

24 Likes

I suppose we should be comforted that he lied about working for Goldman Sachs, so may be slightly less proficient in using confidential information to cash in on the stock market.
/s.

7 Likes

My Mom and Dad were married in the chapel there. On the other hand, I’m a figment of my own imagination, so that probably isn’t a strong argument.

Totally just borrowing the van, really. It’s got those cool antennas that look like lasers. Pew! Pew!

12 Likes

Well, at least no o e will believe anything he might say, so he could be the perfect disinformation vector.

4 Likes

On the other hand, would anyone believe the intelligence he sells them?

4 Likes

Joe-Isuzu-ads

10 Likes

To be fair Jared and Trump had access to classified intel. In fact, Trump had boxes and boxes of it stored at Mar-a-Lago. So I’m sure it’s going to be just fine. Not.

10 Likes

Even if it occurred to the GOP, they would still not check him out by feeding him bogus intel then see if it gets leaked.

3 Likes

Damn dude, ripping off the Amish? But hey, let’s peek at classified briefs shall we.

Absolutely no blackmail material in his background right?

4 Likes

Oh, that’s a master move! Us it to disseminate counter intel!

(In a nice restaurant, Russian takes drag on cigarette) “Thank you for swiping right on me. So, you congressman? How exciting. Anything interesting at work?”

“I found out that the US is going to abandon Ukraine and withdraw their arms and definitely no boots on the ground.”

“So you’re saying the US is committing troops?”

“No, there are no troops. And we are taking our tanks back. They want to send me over to oversee their removal.”

“So you’re in charge of tank battalion?”

“What? No! Though I did lead my ROTC class to victory in a war game against West Point.”

“I no longer know what is real…”

6 Likes

Right, but since he lies about everything the foreign agents should just assume the opposite to everything he says.

“We are not invading Iran on 15 April at 8am at these coordinates…”

8 Likes

Ha! That reminds me of when I was in the service I had a Secret level clearance. Without being specific, most of the “secrets” we were tasked with were so embarrassingly silly. Like, the effective range of a weapon would be stated as 1km less than the actual range (take that America’s enemies!).

Meanwhile, the guys who had been stationed in Korea would tell me that they’d get street food wrapped in pages of our supposedly secret tech manuals.

6 Likes

Speaking of pathological liars, Trump’s Facebook account has been reactivated:

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

I keed! I keed!

7 Likes

Big mistake.

2 Likes

Anyone doing business with him would insist on print-outs. They know he’s not smart enough to fake those.

3 Likes

Our former mayor, and now my cross-the-street neighbor’s Congresscritter! (I have a case of the sads due to redistricting, but our representative Nanette Barragán is a good egg.)

2 Likes

Likely the exchange with Romney only reinforced his sense that he was getting away with it.

1 Like