Pedro Pascal inspired the design of a character in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Originally published at: Pedro Pascal inspired the design of a character in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse | Boing Boing

1 Like

Pascal first became the daddest man on the planet with this role as the bounty-hunting badass Din Djarin in The Mandalorian.

it’s slowly (sadly?) occurred to the nerdiverse that the majority of on-camera views of The Mandalorian might not actually have Pedro Pascal inside the suit. That is, he could just do the voice, (and the two or three times The Way helmet rule has been violated) [shrug] (“hell he could almost do the Mandalorian from the pool-side” …good work if you can get it)

Voice acting is still acting. I don’t think they ever hid the fact that he wasn’t always in the suit, either. I remember reading about that in season 1. I’m not sure why some people are just now discovering that.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be any debate about whether The Mandolrian was played byother actors when Pedro Pascal’s face was not visible. It’s right there on the IMDB page.

1 Like

Makes sense; Pedro Pascal and Oscar Isaac seem to be nigh inseparable so he was probably hanging around when the artists had Isaac in the animation studio to get visual inspiration for his character.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.