Pelosi says House to begin 'official impeachment inquiry' on Donald Trump

Pelosi says House to begin ‘official impeachment inquiry’ on Donald Trump

28 Likes

It seems like it might be a thing that he’s allowed to do:

And you can bet your ass that even if he’s not allowed to, he’s going to try and pull that shit. And more.

18 Likes

When you trust Trump, there’s no need for spell-check. Like seatbelts when you trust Jesus.

32 Likes

ABOUT F*CKING TIME!

Why the hell did it take you this long? Gamesmanship?

7 Likes

I like presidential candidates who aren’t being impeached for colluding with foreign governments but maybe that’s just me.

30 Likes

18 Likes

You know how it is. One thing leads to another and before you know it three years have passed.

I’m trying to examine how I feel about this, and the closest I can come to is the feeling I would get as a child when watching Gilligan’s Island, and they would see a ship and get all excited because they were finally going to be rescued, but you just knew Gilligan was going to fuck it up somehow. Like, “Oh? Maybe? Could it be?! Nah. See you next week, castaways. You should really consider dropping Gilligan in a volcano.”

27 Likes

New Jeopardy category.

8 Likes

I regret that I lack the absolutely galactic level IQ it would require me to possess to explain in English words how implicitly deluded your trust is.

The man has proven countless times that regardless of what he does, the last thing anyone close to him has been able to say is that he’s trustable.

He’s shitcanned and shit all over everyone near him, anyone sloven enough to serve or work for him. His entire career in the white house so far has been betraying people close to him, lying, and insulting constantly everything and everyone he can.

I guess there are humans with lemming genes after all

32 Likes

7 Likes

Still 20 points below where Nixon sat at this stage of his impeachment inquiry.

23 Likes

I still can’t parse whether that was meant to be sarcasm or a serious statement.

21 Likes

Huddling with the donor class in Dem swing districts takes time.

Oh and BTW…

Fireworks001

I’m lighting a few tonight!

10 Likes

Opinion piece. Ignore it. The actual polls right now are decidedly NOT in his favor. He’s always going to get 39% of the vote because Republicans will grovel for any shit lord that runs on their platform of hatred for the poor, immigrants, women, and minorities.

25 Likes

Yes. There’s no other answer to your question. There is a core of folks who have been brainwashed. Reagan did a real number on our nation and we’re still suffering the fall out of their gospel of prosperity propaganda train.

20 Likes

It’s about fucking time, Nance!

If you just reword it to “presidential candidates who colluded with foreign governments to win election” you could easily get three – if not four – different questions out of it without overlapping anyone. And they’d all be Republicans, too.

Lemmings needed Walt Disney to shovel them off the cliff. People will do it willingly for the promise of a dollar when they hit the bottom.

15 Likes

If it helps, I’m usually 80% sarcastic at any time. At that time, I had “hamburders” and “covfefe” going through my head. The thought of someone who trusts Trump making a spelling error seemed on point. Then I may have free associated a bit too much when pulling out a parallel comparison.

17 Likes

Of course, if he tries to avoid a trial in the Senate, he’s going to be in for a world of protest. He got flustered over a half-dozen protesters chanting “Moscow Mitch.” If he tries to block an impeachment trial, he’s going to have protesters crawling up his shellcrack.

22 Likes

But I wasn’t talking about your reply, though.
I meant the one claiming to trust the Orange Oval Office Occupant “implicitly.

22 Likes

Hah. Oops. Now I’m with you. As for the Trump trusting op, I’m hoping for driving trollies too. However a look at the profile shows they aren’t new to bb. So… I don’t know. I suppose the best art keeps you guessing.

14 Likes