Pennsylvania senator to Trump: Come after me, you shit-gibbon

Really people sound like they’re assuming that Trump is in favor of any policy besides the stroking of his ego. He expressed support for civil asset forfeiture because he was in a room full of LEOs. And they have discovered that it is easier to steal money than ask taxpayers politely for it. But put him in front of a bunch of anti-government alt-right teapartiers who are worried about or have suffered from civil asset forfeiture, he would be railing against it.

16 Likes

9 Likes

I sent him a friend request. He already has max(friends).

10 Likes

I think well written profanity from politicians might actually be the best way to sway a Trump supporter.

16 Likes

He likes both apparently:

I bet Putin has a few tips for Trumps continuation of extrajudicial killings. All the shooty-bang-bang stuff (Yemen) is too unambiguous and crude.

1 Like

Public file shared from https://slack.com/

28 Likes

Après moi, le shit-gibbon

7 Likes

41 Likes

History repeats itself, once as tragedy, the second time as farce. (to mangle a Marx quote). The “pseudo” Nazis are the ones solidly on the farce side of things.

Sadly, the clownishness is gonna be the reason we all lower our guard as these fascists do their thing. At some point down the road, (far too late, no doubt), we’ll all realize that the buffoonery doesn’t mitigate the evil one bit.

4 Likes

He’s doing it wrong. Insults like these will never faze the “president.” You have to imply he is weak, or worse, feminine. That drives him raging into the night. Call him a sissy.

24 Likes

Too long for a tweet, I guess:

http://www.malarkeypie.com/2016/07/04/brilliant-scottish-insults-trump-edition/

5 Likes

She’s truly an awful human being. And yet, still better than Trump lite™ O’leary. Please God, anything but that. Even Leitch.

1 Like

I don’t get that at all. How is Leitch better than O’Leary? Is he saying that the Muslim snitch line was a good idea?

3 Likes

Wikipedia fight!

1 Like

There goes the neighborhood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

1 Like

Not dignified. What is this world coming to? Who could have dragged down the level of discourse to shit-gibbons? Who, I ask you? It’s only a matter of time before the shoe-throwing begins.

In all seriousness, this is not a class move. It’s totally gratifying to see he feels the same fury I do, but not becoming.

3 Likes

Assuming one wasn’t optimistic enough to see pseudo-Nazis as farcical, would “pre-Nazi” be an alternative distinction? (“Pre-Nazi” being used to describe the dangerous precursor [and on it’s way to evolving] to a true Nazi?) Farces, in general, should aim to make people laugh. And I haven’t chuckled once over anything this administration has fart-blasted out.

3 Likes

Perhaps, but he’s already threatened to take remittance money to Mexico to pay for his wall. I think taking stuff is his default position.

3 Likes

“… you vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!”

15 Likes

He already has volunteers working on it:

7 Likes