Pennsylvania senator to Trump: Come after me, you shit-gibbon

Not to disagree with the message, but I note that “fascist, loofa-faced, shit-gibbon” doesn’t need a comma after “loofa-faced”. In fact, I daresay its inclusion is incorrect.

(sips macchiato)

10 Likes

Malarkey Pie? How come I never get any royalties??!?!?!?!? Why can’t I cash in like Ivanka and Melania???!?!!?!?!?

4 Likes

Come on, Senator Leach, tell us how you REALLY feel.

1 Like

Is simonize seriously trying to assert that 45’d tell a room full of sheiks that he’d never take Iraq’s oil?

I suspect what you did there.

1 Like

Tough one…
I think I´ll stay with “the orange bastard”.

1 Like

I’m glad all sides are elevating the debate.

2 Likes

Trumps like school on Sunday. No class. Good for this guy. We don’t need to go high all the time. It’s impossible to. I hope it helps him get reelected.

7 Likes

Has Trump tweeted a response yet, or did his phone die?

11 Likes

Hear hear. God damn it, sometimes I think all this fake politeness in congress has set the country back. Some people (like McConnell) need to be told that they wear their rectums on the outside.

14 Likes

I was thinking of that exact same joke! But then it made me think of Fat Albert, and that made me think of Bill Cosby, and then it didn’t seem so funny anymore.

4 Likes

Creative!

1 Like

I think it needs more options.

Spunkweasel?

Frot-hog?

this could take a while…

3 Likes

I like shit-gibbon. Hairy arms longer than what he knows what to do with and not smart enough to know what to do with what he can reach.

2 Likes

In before @Papasan responds, “I’m high right now!”

12 Likes

what a nice man at this time

No, the best are sifakas. But gibbons are, indeed, wonderful and elegant.

Btw, loofa is actually not so bad, either. Good for Thai curries, if eaten young.

1 Like

While I am at it: those guys are killing humans every now and then in exactly that way. Standing up, ripping the arteries in their legs when clawing in and not letting go.

Defensive strategy. Any predator would be very, very careful with an ant-eater.

Daylin, Clarence Darrow is posthumously 100% behind you in your assessment.

Oh and, @Akimbo_NOT “Ferret Wearing” - Winner,

So true. Blech, malodorous weasel.

3 Likes

Surprised this didn’t get posted

9 Likes