Pennsylvania senator to Trump: Come after me, you shit-gibbon

But only if they’re loofah-faced.

2 Likes

Creativity, huh?

My time to shine, I guess? I used to see this shitstain walk by my dorm every day.

He founded a “church” when he was in law school so that he could argue that the Illinois Bar Association was violating his Constitutional rights by denying him a law license. They apparently changed it from World Church of the Creator to Creativity to revive the “legacy” of the earlier group.

Then there’s this shitstain.

A cousin of mine had gotten married in Joliet that weekend. My fiance and I went with my parents to the wedding. On the way back south on I-57, we kept hearing on the radio about various shootings. And by the time we got home, we heard that he had killed himself in the small town of Salem, which was just a few miles from my town.

So when these assholes claim that racism was somehow “gone” or “solved” before Barack Obama was in office, I call bullshit.

10 Likes

Creativity?

Holy crap. We are seriously going to run out of English language that isn’t racist dog whistles.

7 Likes

I’m not sure of that. O’Leary may be a horrible business person with questionable morals. At least he admits that his TV persona is just an act. He is at least trying to appear more normal and tolerant as he is running. OTOH, Leitch is actively trying to stew up Canada’s growing racist population.

They are both equally horrible, but in quite different ways.

I guess not all of them can afford Russian sex workers.

3 Likes

I can’t fathom these people. :expressionless:

Hear hear! We need to be more like British MPs, with hootin’ and hollering.

2 Likes

Pissgibbons are okay. Shitgibbons, not so much.

1 Like

If you don’t limit your observation to racism, that boat’s already left the dock a long time ago.

Technically a Nazi would have to be a card-carrying member of a political party that no longer exists, but colloquially it’s a distinction without a significant difference. It doesn’t really matter which ethnic group or religion you have a hate-on for if you’re using the same tactics that the official Nazis used.

3 Likes

Related:

Skip to 5:15 if you’re in a hurry.

3 Likes

A good Scottish insult sinks in barbed hooks for life.

I’m going to show that one to me mom.

1 Like

Southern insults don’t hit you until a week later.

1 Like

This can’t be real. Has anyone tried to see if this really happened?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.