People line up to worship three-eyed calf

Originally published at: People line up to worship three-eyed calf | Boing Boing

2 Likes

If it was a three eyed red heifer I would be worried…

2 Likes

Do you want to live in the Fallout universe? Because I’m pretty sure this is how you end up in the Fallout universe.

5 Likes

The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

13 Likes

Religions are weird.

4 Likes

As deities go I’m ok with it unless it starts demanding human sacrifice.* I suspect this one will be ok with milk and some variety of hay at regular intervals.

4 Likes

Are all 3 eyes functional?
Can cows be put in an mri? I’d love to see how the optic nerve is wired

4 Likes

“It’s an interesting planet. Some of them are building crewed spacecraft. And some of them are worshipping deformed animals.”

“So…am I readying the landing craft, or…?”

“Fuck, no. Drop a salvage marker and we’ll come back for the core after that rogue asteroid scrubs them out.”

“We’re not going to warn them?”

“Drop. A. Marker.”

8 Likes

I don’t take it as a given that the humans who are building spaceships are better—or necessarily even more intelligent—than the humans who treat animal life as sacred.

Given a choice between Elon Musk and these people I know which ones I’d rather hang out with.

3 Likes

I’d suggest removing the head first to make it easier.

Good to know, though I think you brought that given into the room with you, along with Elon Musk, for the express purpose of not taking it or him.

Probably a conjoined twins variant, based on the 4 nostrils description. If so then yes, all 3 eyes can be functional.

4 Likes

Futurama__Hermes__My god_One of the hundreds of contradictory prophecies is coming true

2 Likes

Then, after the autopsy, its burger time!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.