Petition to mute the opposing candidate's mic

The debate last night was, of course, a clown show. So sign my petition about it!

It’s a simple request - mute the mic of whoever was not asked a question.

8 Likes

Can we add tasers into the mix?

Tase!, mute, Tase!, mute…

5 Likes

If the opposition speaks out of turn they get taxed?

Ha, so leaving that autocorrect!!

10 Likes

That would be fun. The moment that Trump’s mic goes dead, he’d lose it and rush Biden’s mic.

4 Likes

Trump’s already refused to debate under those conditions.

In which case, I’d say that a rational response would be to give Biden the full two hours to explain his positions. If Trump won’t play by the rules, don’t let him play.

Of course, he’ll claim that was because the deep state anarchist fake news networks silenced him. And Fox, Breitbart, and OAN will carry him for two hours instead of Biden.

Signed. The whole thing was a shitshow of biblical proportions.

Yeah the mute wont work unless Trump is physically restrained. He will just walk over and shout into Biden’s mic.

IsoBooth

3 Likes

Isolation booths in case Trump screams over the dead mic. :smiling_imp:

Double drats to you, @Garymon ! In before me!

2 Likes

And yeah, he’d have to be in a soundproofed box, because he can scream loud enough for Biden’s and the moderator’s mics to pick it up - and besides, have you ever tried to talk when there’s someone in the room screaming at you, no matter whose mic is or isn’t live?

3 Likes

It was photo finish close.

2 Likes

Casually tossed victory flowers rain down on all. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looks up toward the overhead camera and spins with outstretched arms.

3 Likes

Get a (soundproof) room!!

[nah, carry on :grin:]

2 Likes

also used here.

not to have any more debates

1 Like

And his team heaves a sigh of relief.

Precisely. After Trump’s performance at the first debate, having an excuse to cancel the rest would only save him from continuing to make a fool of himself on the debate stage.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.