Pharma bro Martin Shkreli suspended from Twitter after harassing reporter

YAYUH

5 Likes

Pharma bro

4 Likes

Problem: Taking Trump for all he’s worth would only net you a mountain of paper hiding a mountain of debt.

18 Likes

Douche Lives Matter!

9 Likes

We learn something new everyday.

2 Likes

I had never heard of her until I watched that clip (always love Tucker getting his ass handed to him ) and she utterly destroyed. an absolute masterclass in how to handle those rightwing chucklefucks. New hero.

6 Likes

Are there people who consider Shkreli some kind of role model or hero?

Where do they live?

Please tell me so I can never, ever go near there.

14 Likes

The biggest question for me is why is Martin Shkreli reading Teen Vogue?

11 Likes

I was thinking for it’s excellent political coverage but then… Shkreli… so maybe not.

8 Likes

To find female journalists to harass?

18 Likes

Do f*x news “journalists” always have that befuddled look on their faces when trying to understand, y’know, words? Like they’ve been slapped across the face with a shoe.

7 Likes

Why is he not in prison?

2 Likes

Tucker’ll never change.

5 Likes

Is this Comrade Delta actually an example of leftwing arsehole, or is he a right-wing arsehole masquerading as a left-winger. The ‘no true Scotsman’ bit comes in from thinking “well, if he’s actually a senior official in the SWP, then WTF is he doing harassing junior female members?” But power corrupts, regardless of which side you ahem dress.

You take the assets - you leave the debt.

1 Like

Jesus what is wrong with that guy.

Some of these people should look up what happened to the French Aristocracy when they got tired of their shit.

4 Likes

Yes, I agree! Why doesn’t Tucker Carlson get slapped across the face with a shoe more often?

(That’s what you said, right?)

I think I’m too delicate, because the thought of people eating what he’s dishing out keeps me up at night. He is such a transparent buffoon that I can’t believe anyone gives him a platform. It’s all flimsy rhetoric and disingenuous pantomime.

3 Likes

Pick up tips? What do teenage girls worry about so he can neg them?

3 Likes

I read up on the backstory of that show, being completely unfamiliar with it. Did jon stewart really kill it? Jon stewart is the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Twitter is actually very consistent - their rule appears to be that you can be as much of a dick as you like (including death threats & some really egregious pro-genocide stuff) as long as you don’t target anyone too prominent.

If you go after a celeb or prominent public figure, Twitter may take notice. Everyone else is fair game

4 Likes