Phil Collins' ex-wife has allegedly taken over his mansion with armed guards

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/20/phil-collins-ex-wife-has-allegedly-taken-over-his-mansion-with-armed-guards.html

3 Likes

Oh lord…

37 Likes

where she received a record-setting $46.7 million settlement.

A record for what? Surely some billionaire has paid much more than that. I find it hard to believe that’s a record for rock stars even.

8 Likes

Reason #407 not to buy a mansion in Florida.

10 Likes

Well, that escalated quickly.

19 Likes

What is Phil’s current state of health? It seemed like he was doing terrible and then slightly better.

8 Likes

Doesn’t Anybody Stay Together Anymore

9 Likes

I feel like once you’ve written that first check for $46m, anything after that is a fool me twice shame on me situation.

13 Likes

Another Day in Paradise? Or perhaps Sue Sudio.

10 Likes

He should have taken his own advice after the divorce and kept on living separate lives.

When all is said and done, though, she’ll likely be reduced to begging for one more night in the mansion.

Just another day in paradise.

16 Likes

Did he hear that coming in the air tonite? Oh lord?

6 Likes

Typical lover’s quarrel. Who hasn’t had this happen to them, amirite?

6 Likes

She’s got armed guards? The sheriff should be careful if his deputies try to enter the building. She may also have a little friend to say hello to stashed in her office.

7 Likes

Most people are limited to changing the locks on the house and throwing out the ex-spouse’s belongings.

4 Likes

There must be some misunderstanding. . .

There must be some kinda mistake. . .

20 Likes

First-world problems.

3 Likes

I have an idea…

19 Likes

Sounds like she has no ownership interest in the property. I feel sorry for him.

15 Likes

The Ad tells me that Hugo Boss is in the air tonight

4 Likes

It is important to note that an injunction does not mean that police are obligated to protect you or your property

2 Likes