Philippines president Duterte says God threatened to crash his plane if he didn't stop swearing

Insider’s secret: “God” was really the pilot on the intercom.

1 Like

Only in the sense that both contain dead presidents.

1 Like

That’s a good movie that I haven’t seen in a while:

2 Likes

The 21st century will be remembered as the era of democracies imploding.

1 Like

It says so in black and white in the bible. “those guys are on this land I said you could have. Kill them all, women, children, livestock, anything that breathes, and it’s yours.”

3 Likes

Not one comment about reality, he told the lie to manipulate the religious gullibility of the Filipinos in order to retain popularity, likely because people are starting to become disaffected with his leadership. Pretty lame and really insulting to more intellectually capable Filipinos, unless it was just a silly joke but it doesn’t sound like that is the way he is trying to express it, so simply awful.

1 Like

“Hey boss … I … uh … just wanted to let you know that some of the folks are … uh … complainin’ a little, sayin’ they ain’t so comfortable with the killin’ and thievin’ and whatnot … y’know, just sayin’ …”

“Here - take a note and pretends like we found this in a secret scroll years ago: Those guys are on this land I said you could have …”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.