Phillies won't let man with emotional support animal into game — maybe because it's an alligator

Originally published at: Phillies won't let man with emotional support animal into game — maybe because it's an alligator | Boing Boing

1 Like

Rereboing:

Do Boing Boing contributors not read Boing Boing?

7 Likes

Are you making allegations about the alligator stories?

4 Likes

Shoulda corked it…

3 Likes

Sigh. Another news story about emotional support animals that completely fails to point out that emotional support animals ARE NOT SERVICE ANIMALS and the law doesn’t require them to be accommodated anywhere except housing.

The article makes it sound like the issue was the species:

But even if the guy had an emotional support dog instead of an emotional support alligator, the stadium still shouldn’t have allowed it in, because emotional support animals are not service animals!

4 Likes

I kinda hope the species was at least an issue.

2 Likes

Awwww, bless.

:wink:

(Sorry.)

1 Like

I understand this is simply not the done thing. The height of bad form, actually.

3 Likes

Actually, it’s cheating. They maintain a running score of ‘inadvertent’ duplicates and the winner gets … something?

(Didn’t Rob have a thread a long time ago where these duplicates were logged, or did I imagine that?)

1 Like

One person’s emotional support animal is everyone else’s emotional distress animal.

1 Like

… it’s a threeboing :crazy_face:

2 Likes

On the subject of emotional support alligators…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.