Phony Vivek Ramaswamy steals line after line from Barack Obama (video)

Originally published at: Phony Vivek Ramaswamy steals line after line from Barack Obama (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

This grinning grifter stole money from the investors in his pharmaceutical scam, so why not also steal lines from a former President?

17 Likes

I have a dream that … well, it’s more like a nightmare.

7 Likes

It doesn’t matter. Vivek has learned from Trump that as long as you have no shame, it simply doesn’t matter anymore.

15 Likes

He has that same quality trump does that it took me years to cope with; he is so obviously a weasel grifter that it’s astonishing anyone takes him seriously. Even as cynical as I am, it’s still a challenge to remember that their supporters are actively shutting down sections of their brain to reconcile what they want to be true with reality.

14 Likes

Love that, on top of stealing stuff from Obama, he’s stealing pleas for political unity. Coming from Obama, they were honest and heartfelt (though completely naive), but are utterly dishonest coming from a MAGAt-style grifter like Ramaswamy. He’s trying to position himself as if he’s some sort of “centrist,” when taking extreme positions and dividing people is his whole political approach.

7 Likes

For a group of people who consider them to be the evilest and most vile people ever, the Republicans sure love to steal words from Barack and Michelle.

I cannot wait to hear how people will say that Obama copied Ramaswamy. You know it’s coming. It’s just a matter of time.

11 Likes

…travel.

:wink:

6 Likes

Teacher says, every time a Conservative uses the phrase “I have a dream…” an angel gets absolutely creamed by a coal-rolling Ford Super Duty.

10 Likes

I have not forgotten. I do appreciate the “Phony” in the headline, though.

5 Likes

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

Oscar Wilde

3 Likes

I wonder if he is not aware, but this is what you get if you ask ChatGPT to write an eloquent political speech.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.