Pitting 11,000 virtual vicious penguins against 4,000 murderous virtual Santas

Watch Game of Thrones, battle of the bastards.

3 Likes

And that, friends, is precisely the type of disaster which can be avoided by continuing Global Warming.

5 Likes

That was a good scene. And there have been good attempts at large scale battles on film. Braveheart was a good example too.

But it is impossible to film a day long battle that had over 130,000 men on the field, with over 60,000 of them dead at the end. The way on this video you could pan out and zoom around wouldn’t make for a good movie, but it would help show how battles progressed.

OH and I forgot this link earlier.

3 Likes

They may take our lives, but they will never
take
our
HERRING!!!

12 Likes

Wow.

I’ll be perfectly candid, I was not prepared for how aroused this would make me.

10 Likes

guessing the north because of the trees

4 Likes

Now can we have Linux penguins versus Windows? (Except that the way things are going, it’s likely to be a penguin walkover.)

2 Likes

Make love not war?

1 Like

christmas never stood a chance…

1 Like

While the Penguins may rule the seas with an iron flipper, Santa Clone Army has air superiority over these flightless fighters.

5 Likes

VNSFW.

5 Likes

or at least gone beak-first.

Those penguins are obviously democrats! What will the elves do now huh? When the only thing to trickle down is the blood of their job-creators!?

What’s black and white and red all over? The death of Christmas! They’re coming for you too!

8 Likes

Finally, a Christmas movie that genuinely resonates with the times.

3 Likes

It this the Battle for the Cold Gate (“This is SANTAAAAA!”) or the Battle of Snow’s Drift (“PingUUUUUU!”)?

2 Likes

Yeah, did they think they could fly, or something?

1 Like

Used to be the Washington Post, or as my more right wing colleagues used to call it, the Washington Com-post. [red in the usual global sense, not in US political terms.]

3 Likes

In debt?

2 Likes

I believe The Red Flag (the song to the tune of O Tannenbaum) actually arose in the US, but I guess going from politically red to in the red works too.

1 Like

Hold my beer, the red mist is coming down 'pon me!

2 Likes