Please Remember the "Concentration Camp" Victims

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/25/please-remember-the-concentr.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH we honor the true victims of the phrase “concentration camp.”

15 Likes

Needs more Sally Struthers.

hqdefault%20(1)

Oh, and unFUCK every last one of those SoB’s.

20 Likes

I can’t take any more satire.

33 Likes

Hmm, the ‘W’ in that phone number is redundant, meaning the real number is 1-800-LEARN-NO. (or 1-800-LEAP-666)

8 Likes

Well I’m sure those Republicans will be just thrilled to receive our “thoughts and prayers”[TM] on the matter.

15 Likes

Maybe we have reached peak satire? Hopefully the source will dry up soon; say around the third of November 2020… Shit! That’s 17 months off! :grimacing:

6 Likes

I wish Ruben Bolling would stop reposting this actual, literal Republican propaganda, and start making satire again.

Oh, wait.

19 Likes

Re-posted by popular demand.

18 Likes

Reposted cuz it’s deserving.

40 Likes

Not convinced he would be bothered by the association.

14 Likes

True, tho the point isn’t to try to convince him of anything. Everyone knows what a fool’s errand that would be.

12 Likes

This one and the last were depressingly realistic, weren’t they?

5 Likes

Fucking nailed that one.

It’s been said so many times, but the Republican rhetoric is all about projection. They call liberals “snowflakes” who can’t take criticism, but more often than not it’s the Republicans who wilt under scrutiny.

10 Likes

It’s not at all funny because it’s true.

10 Likes

He’s up for re-election soon, associating this facilities with him personally will hopefully reduce his support enough (along with a credible and charismatic Democratic opponent [Harris is excellent in my book, but I’m not a US voter]) for him to lose. Sometimes you can’t change a leader’s behaviour, you can only change which leader you have.

1 Like

Or winning. So damn much winning.

Wait. I’m not a USian. Am I still winning?

3 Likes

How about ConcentraTrump Camps.

2 Likes

I thought we hit peak satire back in the 2008 election with sarah Palin and Tina Fey. I was so naive! Now we’re exploring new, uncharted territory! Are you not excited? No?

2 Likes

It is satire so dark that light can no longer escape its gravitational pull.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.