Police arrest "Deez-Nuts"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/09/police-arrest-deez-nuts.html

5 Likes

Um… the 90s called, they’d like their reference back?

12 Likes

Bofa was unavailable for comment

7 Likes
7 Likes

Have they also arrested his siblings, Ligma and Sugma?

7 Likes

Wow, guy who legally changes his name to “Deez-Nuts” continues his life of making really bad decisions, what a shocker. (A really surprising thing would be someone taking on that name and never getting into legal trouble. The only way I could imagine that happening would involve a major personality change, the sort that occurs because of brain trauma or heavy medication…)

Boy, and I thought getting a dated cultural reference like that as a tattoo was bad…

10 Likes

He should run for senator.

3 Likes

I thought Florida was invented so that this kins of stuff wouldn’t happen elsewhere.

2 Likes

And no one warned them about 9/11??

14 Likes

Tell me he’s melanin deficient without telling me he’s melanin deficient.

5 Likes

I wonder if Deez-nuts was salty when he got arrested

4 Likes

Not until the police assaulted him.

Oh wait, they didn’t because he (must be) white.

Joke rescinded.

3 Likes

How do you know he wasn’t named that by his parents?

4 Likes

Did they time travel?

This guy was born a full decade before this term gained wider traction in the culture.

Although…

3 Likes

Wait, so is Doze-Nuts still on the lam then?

And what about Trucknutz? That’s the real menace to society.

2 Likes

Ah well, you know, maybe it’s actually an obscure traditional name hailing from rural Slovenia, that just coincidentally…

2 Likes

People with names like Deez-Nuts tend to get conditions like plantar faciatis at higher rates than others

Okay I’ll bite. Why?

1 Like

Mr Peanut GIF by Party Legends

Yeah, kind of a stretch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.