Wisconsin man named Deez-Nuts pleads not guilty to whatever he was charged with

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/07/wisconsin-man-named-deez-nuts-pleads-not-guilty-to-whatever-he-was-charged-with.html

11 Likes

Tough break; Judge Ligma is known to have little patience for those kinds of shenanigans.

14 Likes

Ah yes and when the DA was asked who from their office would prosecute, the only response was Nunya.

7 Likes

Should anyone as out-of-the-loop as me (and that’s never likely) develop unbidden curiosity over the fine posting’s unique reference to the term ‘Updog’, as in:

Asked if it had a statement concerning Mr. Kroll’s case, Updog did not immediately respond Tuesday morning.

then i would attempt at being helpful by directing my fellow gormless to the urban dictionary entry: updog (and/or furgawdsakes don’t ask: “What is ‘updog’?”) It’s all of one piece.

11 Likes

The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

7 Likes

Is Rob just randomly browsing local arrest reports this morning?

7 Likes

I’m betting Rob searches “Florida Man” and “Florida Woman” daily, it’s likely to yield gold a couple times a week. Other than that, searching whatever he fancies, like Deez-Nuts. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

he’s probably had a google alert on the term since the mid twenty aughts

3 Likes

What’s Updog?

4 Likes

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

6 Likes
1 Like

Turns out there’s an interesting reason why it’s “Florida Man” and not any other state, and its not what you’d think!

Also, you know what you call all the court records for the states with less open reporting than Florida? You call it untapped content. You call it an opportunity!

2 Likes

The absolute dunk on Josh Hawley at the 4:56 mark in that video is …

Hungry Pumpkin Spice Latte GIF by Rosanna Pansino

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.