Police called to "violent brawl" at Michigan Republican Party event

They definitely need way more practice doing to themselves before they do it to others.

I suggest a strict regimen of beating the shit out of each other until they learn

8 Likes

Makes sense - the Republicans have been doing it to the country since the time of Nixon.

11 Likes

Obligatory:

But seriously, though - let them fight. Let them absolutely kick the shit out of each other, in the hopes they won’t do that to us.

8 Likes

I was expecting shaky vertical video of the melee.

6 Likes

These people do have two registers. Hate and cruelty.

9 Likes

They’ll flatten you!

2 Likes

“Jackass” was 20 years ago

3 Likes

i love that video. so amazing.

4 Likes

“He totally punted my scrote, bruh”

4 Likes

They can’t lose what they never had to start with

7 Likes

Way back in my northern Canadian hometown, I met a guy from Glasgow who was a peaceful soul who nobody had ever seen even raise his voice, except that one time…

Gordon was built like an underfed accountant, but worked in fence construction and had ridiculously strong hands. He could hold a sledgehammer with one hand at the end of the handle, and using nothing but wrist and hand muscles lift it to horizontal, then to vertical, then gently touch it to the tip of his nose.

And one night he was invited to a birthday celebration at a rough bar in town. Someone didn’t like the look of him and took a swing at his head.

Glasgow is a rough town, and Gordon must’ve learned some things.

Gordon neatly ducked and the fist only connected with air.
Then one of Gordon’s incredibly strong hands wrapped around the guy’s neck, with the thumb on the windpipe. And he squeezed. The poor guy had both hands on Gordon’s arm, desperately trying to get the hand off his neck.
And when both the guy’s hands were up, Gordon’s other very strong hand grabbed him by the balls and squeezed. Then he let the guy fall. He fell, and stayed down.

On the subject, Gordon had very little to say, apart from (and this sounds best in a Glaswegian accent) “Fighting clean is fine, as long as you’re certain you’re going to win.”

11 Likes

It’s been a long time coming, but this is the result of depending on convincing an ever narrowing slice of social conservatives that they are in an existential conflict with the left. Sure, that and an emphasis on control of state houses so that they can gerrymander the districts has enabled them to have electoral success despite having economic policies that fail to appeal to a majority of Americans. But now a minority of the minority have taken over and the ideological purity tests are tending to insure that the crazies are in control.

8 Likes

Guy who ran the paintball place I went to had a day job of being a stone mason. Dude had hella strong hands.

3 Likes

“He kicked me in my balls as soon as I opened the door,” Mr DeYoung gave his account to the outlet over the phone from an emergency room where he said he was being treated for a broken rib.

That was one heck of a kick.

8 Likes

Mobsters fighting over turf?
Sounds familiar:

They probably aren’t expecting their intended victims to fight back.
FAFO.

6 Likes

Or as Lyndon Johnson would have said, “the hangin’s”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.